SDCC Passes

#1 Posted by iloverobots (455 posts) - - Show Bio

So? Who got tickets?! 

I wasn't able to buy a 4-day pass, and by the time I finally got to check out Friday was sold out. I still bought Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Anyone knows if getting a 1-day pass for Friday only will be possible at a later date? I know they're allowing refunds until July, so I'm assuming these tickets are gonna be put back for sale. hopefully I can grab one for friday! I'll be doing the trip from Canada and it would be great to be there for all 4 days! 

How did you guys find the shopping experience?

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of all shopping experiences involving websites crashing within minutes. Its sort of like walking into a department store and having the doors lock while you're inside and the cashiers disappear. 

#3 Posted by panels (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If you didn't get a chance to get tickets this year (as many didn't), some companies are still running contests and promotions; all hope isn't lost! I know Radical Publishing is running a contest now-- http://www.facebook.com/radicalpublishing. Good luck!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.