Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

San Diego Comic-Con International 2007

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

I've been going to this con for about 8 years now, and will be going again this year. Anybody here ever been there?

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Raif

I wish, No money for tickets and no place to say, I miss California

Metal Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Metal Head

I used to go every year for about 5 years straight (though it was work-related, so I didn't have to pay a dime). I haven't been there in about 2 years now and seeing as how I"m in NY, I don't think I can make it out this year.

But if anyone's considering going, do it! It is impossible to describe. It used to be the greatest comic con going, and that was like 5 or 6 years ago. It's grown in size by an insane amount so there's even tons more cool stuff to see. Though seriously it is sooo big you will need a few days just to walk the entire floor! TOns of great Star Wars, anime, toys, small press, etc., as well as the obvious big guns like Marvel, DC, Hasbro, Mattel, etc. Dark Horse usually rolls out some big creators and Hollywood-related types. And the panels always have some big movie-related slant either with directors, actors and/or first looks at upcoming films. Damn. Now I really wanna go this year...

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Capt Cascader, G-Man and I will be there. We'll prolly throw a small party at our hotel too. Damn I need to register us, so much to do.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

Oh we are going? Good to know. Didn't know it was official. Cannot wait. As the kids say, it's gonna be "sick."

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Wish I had money.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

It'll be awesome to see you guys if you're going.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

Yeah, maybe we'd sign autographs. HA.

And to Metal Head, I think you should suck it up and go. You could always drop off the wife and kids at Morgan's.

Metal Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Metal Head

L.A.M.P., besides getting tix, you guys better register a hotel fast. Those things book up insanely fast, unless you don't mind being reallly far from the convention center...

And G-Man, dropping off the wife and kdis would be great except for 2 things... San Fran isn't that close to SD, so it's not like i can drop em and hop in the car. (Unless you guys are Driving down!) Plus, Mrs. Metal Head is still petrified o' flying and i'm betting it'll be another couple of years before we make it out West again sadly...

Maybe ComicVine should run a.. ahem... contest! Winner gets an all-expenses paid trip to San Diego Con!!! WOOO!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.