Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

San Diego Comic-Con 2010. Hotels?

kittenpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kittenpride

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone that's attending SD CC 2010 has received any emails that they have a hotel match? It's been a couple months now since the hotel reservation opened up. I haven't heard anything since the email a while back stating that they've received my submission. 

Am I the only one here?

Trev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Trev
    @kittenpride said:
    " Hi there,  I was wondering if anyone that's attending SD CC 2010 has received any emails that they have a hotel match? It's been a couple months now since the hotel reservation opened up. I haven't heard anything since the email a while back stating that they've received my submission.   Am I the only one here? "
    I think maybe you are. You should come over to the comic geek speak boards! :) 

To answer your question, I haven't gotten anything saying there is a match. Probably won't be much activity until June when people start canceling, etc. 

Do you have a backup hotel?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.