Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

How Not to be an Asshole at Q&A Sessions

gia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gia

No Caption Provided

I wrote this piece for Anime Vice, but with the exception of my examples, I left it pretty non-specific. Why? Because these douchebags who waste valuable Q&A time appear at ALL conventions, be they for anime, comics, video games, serial killers, or technical support.

So please, for the sake of fandoms everywhere, read How Not to be an Asshole at Q&A Sessions. And when you're done reading it, Digg it. Because it can only make a difference if other people read it!
    Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hawk

Gia we try not to post cuss words in the titles of threads over here. LOL.......this is your first warning.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.