SDCC 2013: Sideshow Collectibles - Premium Booth Tour

#1 Edited by BishopSummers (52 posts) - - Show Bio

All those statues are amazing. But I am poor so this video and YouTube reviews are as close as I'll ever get to owning one.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man Dat Hellboy

#3 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6340 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT THEM ALL!!!

#4 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I actually started crying, also because I won't have the chance to fo to Comic Con for at least four years or so!!! :'(

#5 Edited by Ashr (84 posts) - - Show Bio

The detail on Sideshow Collectibles is amazing but I'd have a hard time justifying the cost to own one. Thanks for posting the video Tony, it's great to see the close-ups of these figures.

#6 Edited by RoTheKid (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Great vid, man! Those collectibles are VERY nice, but alas, very expensive! Too rich for my blood! :)

#7 Edited by AWeekInGeekdom (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang! ;_; so many epic things! If i had to choose, I'd go with the JSC spidey statues.

#8 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

So much awesome in that video! So, can you unzip Catwoman's costume down to her navel?

#9 Posted by M-Demon (46 posts) - - Show Bio

The Red Sonja model is amazing. Harley is pretty awesome too ... and I wanted to see more APOCALYPSE!!

#10 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow wish I was there. I love Sideshow's display. Always so many cool things I'll never be able to afford.

That Catwoman looks awesome. It's going to end up being like 400 dollars though. Too much for my blood.

#11 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

This was all cool and all but the thing I want the most is the J. Scott Campbell Spider-man statue. Bada**!

And that was Trevor not the "Mandarin" .

#12 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do they keep giving Harley red lips, did the same thing in Injustice. They are BLACK.

#13 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that Ivy was HOT. And that Doctor Doom? Amazing.

#14 Posted by Jackmaa (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I want that Doctor Doom just to take his mask off ! I'll be the only man alive who did it

#15 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn, marvel seems to have better figures than dc this year, though that harley quinn was positively evil. Wish you got a better camera shot at her eyes...

#16 Posted by Hermatt (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you buy the Terminator hand on it's own. I just want that.

and that video made me really depressed because I can't afford any of those.

#17 Posted by Shallbecomeabattoo (368 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the Batman Premium Format Figure, Punisher Premium Format Figure and Man of Steel Premium Format Figure all pre ordered! All are between 340 and 390€s, and yeah that makes my head hurt a bit, but I NEEEEEEEEEEED THEM! I am already saving up for them and I hope they will turn out great. Still... I could buy a halfway decend used car for that money.

#18 Edited by PowerCourt (2 posts) - - Show Bio

So much money for a statue

#20 Posted by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

huh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.