SDCC 2012: Orlando Jones 'Black Dynamite' Interview

Posted by SuperDoo (10 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by leejunfan83 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13608 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the heck have you been? I havnt seen this guy since Bedazzled and Evoloution. Glad to see him back.

#3 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell ya!

#4 Posted by RoTheKid (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Orlando seems really cool! Good interview!

#5 Posted by Omegus (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoTheKid: Orlando Jones is Radical!! I loved him back in the Mad Tv days and the movie Evolution. I am stoked for this show.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is going to be awesome

#7 Posted by Trodorne (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Job TONY! have not seen him in a while. so its good to know what he is doing now adays. if he has ever got the time he should make his way and nerd rage with us in the battle forums.

#8 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

where have you been man? the volleyball team is seriously out of shape! getting in there!

#9 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy sounds super busy! Has to be a stressful :/ hope its all as good ass it looks.

#10 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm definitely intrigued by Orlando's Tainted Love web flick. And Black Dynamite sure seems interesting. I'll give it a try.

#11 Posted by Xenozoic Shaman (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work on the interview. Very smooth.

#12 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Last I saw of him was a bit part in "I Think I Love My Wife", with Gina Torres and Chris Rock.

#13 Posted by ahgunsillyo (113 posts) - - Show Bio

MAKE 7-UP YOURS.

I'm disappointed his shirt doesn't say that.

#14 Posted by CrashLanden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody remember when he was on that morning show on FX with Karen Bryant (if I remember right) reviewing CDs? I loved that show.

#15 Posted by Mister_Sensational (195 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree it is good to see Mr. Jones and it does seem like we haven't seen him in awhile. I am totally sure Black Dynamite is going to be great! I like what he said about how he would like to play a Bond type villain in a movie even though most of his roles are comedic in nature I could totally see him pulling it off.

#16 Posted by jaredbright (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember his MADtv stuff. He played a cult leader who claimed to be god and was imprisoned in jail. Needless to say, comedy insued.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.