SDCC 2012: Lucasfilm Booth Tour

#1 Posted by leejunfan83 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#2 Posted by Falconer (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Playing an MMO at Comic Con seems like a more glorious waste of time than standing around doing nothing. At least you can people watch for sick costumes doing the later!

#3 Posted by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs your my SDCC Super heroine!

Thanks for all the great videos and interviews!

Next best thing to being there and I've only found this good of coverage on Comic Vine! - Thank you!

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, why was RD-D2 on that fake Egyptian wall? Don't tell me that's in Raiders!

I need to go re-watch Raiders.

#5 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Batteries not included!!! :)

#6 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I think I love Babs

#7 Posted by Mister_Sensational (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, I know The Old Republic is only on PC but can you not use a PC controller to play the game? I mean I was honestly thinking about buying a PC strictly for gaming purposes so I could play this game but only if I could also use a PC controller (like a Madcatz or something) if not then no thanks, I'll just stick with DCUO on my PS3.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I want that gladiatorial Stormtrooper helm!

#9 Posted by AlzoXP (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna know what that keyboard was it looked pretty slick anyone got any ideas?

#10 Posted by LordRequiem (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

@MooseyMcMan: I think he is. Recently me and some guys watched and froze it at that point and you can see something resembling R2 if I'm not mistaken.

#11 Posted by Nikeao (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@MooseyMcMan said:

Wait, why was RD-D2 on that fake Egyptian wall? Don't tell me that's in Raiders!

I need to go re-watch Raiders.

Yeah if you watch the making of Raiders they talk about R2 being in the hieroglyphs. It was done as a joke. I think C3PO might have been in one also. Another R2 appearence in Raiders is when the Nazis have Indy and Marion tied together before opening the Ark. At the very top of the structure Indy and Marion are tied to is R2's silver head. That came from the making of Raiders too.

#12 Posted by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

I would love to have a Jedi attire:)

#13 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

I need the force and lots of money :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.