Watch sora_thekey's Shenanigans At Comic Con 2011

Posted by No_name_here (330 posts) - - Show Bio

The kid sometimes known simply as "Geo" got up into all kinds of mischief at the biggest convention of the year. Watch him chat up Deadpool and Cyclops, compete against Dennis Calero in a draw-off and even propose marriage to a superheroine in these videos below...

#1 Posted by IrishX (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

Dennis Calero seems like a cool guy and he's a really good artist. He had the great idea for "Batman with a broom" where Batman uses it to smash into someones face. No shame in losing to him Sora. Thought your Wolverine was good as well.

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!

So I think I deserve congratulations since I'm getting married! (Watch the 2nd video all through)

@IrishX: I don't mind loosing... My favorite part off these draw-offs is that I keep their sketches n_n. Dennis is an awesome guy!

#3 Posted by IrishX (2475 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: If it means anything I just played the art video for my daughter (she's 8) and she liked your Wolverine better. That's cool that you keep the sketches.
#4 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@IrishX: Awww! Tell your kid I say thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.