SDCC 2011: Will you be there?

#1 Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Will you be attending San Diego Comic-Con 2011 next week? Would you like to meet the hosts and writers of Comic Vine? Well then look no further!!!....

Okay, enough of that. I'm going to be arranging the Comic Vine Meetup in San Diego next week and need to gauge how big of a group we're looking at, so I can pick an appropriate restaurant/location to meet up.

We're thinking Friday night will be best to meet up, so let us know in the comments below whether youd like to meet up!

Thanks and see ya at Comic-Con!

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

*raises hand* Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I want to meet the hosts and writers of Comic Vine!

#3 Posted by Skywarpgold (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd definitely be down for a meetup!

#4 Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: Oh, jeez...this is awkward....you're, kinda not invited....yeah. :) KIDDING!

#5 Posted by THALASTDRAGON (387 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be there.  It'll be my first trip to SDCC.

#6 Posted by inferiorego (22403 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Pinchuk and I should be able to take a moment away from hanging out in my sauna to show up.

Truthfully, I have no sauna.

Staff
#7 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Riezner said:

@sora_thekey: Oh, jeez...this is awkward....you're, kinda not invited....yeah. :) KIDDING!

@inferiorego said:

Tom Pinchuk and I should be able to take a moment away from hanging out in my sauna to show up.

Well apparently I am not invited... can I join you in you imaginary sauna? #inthesauna ;)

#8 Posted by inferiorego (22403 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey said:

@Riezner said:

@inferiorego said:

Well apparently I am not invited... can I join you in you imaginary sauna? #inthesauna ;)

of course you're invited!

Staff
#9 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be at Comic Con, and the idea of a meet up would be awesome... Whether or not I'll Man up enough to show my face... That's another question :P I can imagine it just being kinda awkward...

#10 Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip: It wouldn't be awkward at all dude!

#11 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be there. I was able to stop by the resturant for a couple minutes last year, but not stay for food. I might be able to stay for food and drinks this year, but I'm not sure.

Any free t-shirts this year? How long until CV gets a booth at SDCC?

#12 Posted by Kid_Kwiks (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to come @skywarpgold and I will be there!!!! With our boy @RobQuake
#13 Posted by Billy Batson (57904 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, no. 

BB

#14 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio

Was thinking about going, but decided against it. 

Will probably be attending NYCC 2011, though.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

No. 

#16 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

@THALASTDRAGON: @jamesewelch: @kid_kwiks: See you all there!

@Backflip: We love to see you there. If you decide to go then great! I don't think it would be awkward at all though!

#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish, but I'm sending Sora as my proxy :)

#18 Posted by THALASTDRAGON (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Couple more days.  I can't wait til I step inside on preview nite.  See you all there.

#19 Posted by KINCART (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna make it.

#20 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish I could've made it...T_T Maybe next year.

#21 Posted by gotham244 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

theres always next year 
#22 Posted by gotham244 (40 posts) - - Show Bio
@Riezner
i  couldnt make it... maybe next year 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.