SDCC 2011: Quantum Mechanix Collectibles Booth Tour

Posted by AHR (55 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by ticticchilitic (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Great work getting these toy/collectible videos edited and released so quick. love em!

#2 Posted by Xenozoic Shaman (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure you could buy a car for $5,000, but it would keep on sucking money with gas and repairs.  The Enterprise keeps on giving...  Wait, no.  It really doesn't.  That's a lot of cash to spend on a model.

Thanks for sharing these!

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

How do people pay for these? Wished I had money to buy these kinds of things lol

#4 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

So darn realistic and lifelike! I want...but so darn expensive.

#5 Posted by MagikGimp (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Always great to see a local jack (actually I don't know his name or where he's from exactly, just going on accents and that Dr Who is made in South Wales these days) in these videos! Good on ya son!

#6 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (125 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the type of stuff I would decorate my house with if I were rich.

#7 Posted by Jolt92 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, "San Diego!", "Comic Vine, Comic Vine dot com"

#8 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the old Enterprise!!! :D

#9 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio

Really wish you guys would have Inferiorego do more vids, he is SOOO funny and sooo good on camera!! not that G-Man does a bad job.. just want more IE! mind you Norm does good excitement!!

#10 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: Thanks for the support.

Staff Online
#11 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: Thanks for the support.

Always ^_^

#12 Posted by B_Heart (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the videos, keep them coming. It's nice to see all the different areas of the show floor.

#13 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a person who's big on figures and toys based on comics/or much anything else. Though, even I'd want one of those Sonic Screwdriver replicas. The detail in that Viper was insane. Even the screen works.

Norm was pretty brave waving his hands around so close to a figure that costs 5 grand.

#14 Posted by Ferg (3 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the term Norm used to describe the Tardis being being on the inside than outside? Can't really hear it and my friends are always talking about it

#15 Posted by Grimoire (531 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't usually collect things but... I would so put that Enterprise in my front room. lol

#16 Posted by norman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferg: tesseract

Staff
#17 Posted by SirSparkington (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I had the disposable income to drop 5000 bucks on a model but alas, I do not.

#18 Posted by Ferg (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@norman: Thanks!
#19 Posted by nazer858 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jolt92 said:

Haha, "San Diego!", "Comic Vine, Comic Vine dot com"

Hah so awesome

#20 Posted by Lazyaza (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez and here I thought paying something like 200 for a figure/statue was nuts but $5000? that's a brand spanking new top of the line gaming pc right there.  But I suppose the hardest of hardcore fans of anything probably would be the older crazier types with a tonne of spare cash lol.

#21 Posted by ProjektGill (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool. I've heard so many amazing things about Dr.Who since the relaunch that I really need to check it out. Not knowing the origin of TARDIS feels like it hurts my nerd cred.

#22 Posted by sinful (149 posts) - - Show Bio

that's cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.