Staff
#2 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

x force deadpool and arcangel soo cool

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like that Archangel one.

#4 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these look cool! <3

#5 Edited by MrMazz (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

and time for the ladies *camera zooms in on the breasts* LOL some of those statues looks pretty sweet others tad to anime for my liking

the Archangel one is pretty badass

#6 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to buy all of those Marvel gal statues. I actually like how they're a tad anime styled. 

#7 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl and Wonder Woman are probably my faves.

Nice use of focus around the 3-minute mark, by the way!

#8 Posted by xsikal (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Love their Bishoujos. :)  Of the released ones, I think Wonder Woman is the best, though I have a soft spot for the (small) Rogue, Black Widow, and White Phoenix Marvels. :)

#9 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Have seen the Kotobukiya figurines and statues at shops in the past and have always been blown away by their renditions of comic book characters they offer. The ones shown here are absolutely top-notch, incredible, I love them all. That Colossus is just too bad a$$ for words, and yes the female characters are incredible to say the least. The touch of anime is nicely done and I think ordinarily I may not like that but their style is great. Can't blame G-Man for trying to get a job just so he can get an employee discount!

#10 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

That Jim Lee Magneto looked EPIC! o_0 I must have it!

#11 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

These people are by far the best in the business, there designs influence later character revamps in the comics. Supergirl for one as a recent example new design looks very influenced by her one of her old Kotobukiya models.

#12 Posted by Coldcrush (12 posts) - - Show Bio
I want that swamp thing :(
#13 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make a Flashpoint Wonder Woman statue. Helmet, sword, armor and all. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

#14 Posted by buhssuht (14 posts) - - Show Bio

want them so bad

#15 Posted by huntressfan (47 posts) - - Show Bio

These look awesome. I hope there's a Kotobukiya Huntress next year.
#16 Posted by nazer858 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow a lot of this stuff looks really good

#17 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the X-Force X-23 and the anime-esque X-23! 
That would be badass on my shelf!

#18 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force stuff looks GREAT, especially Deadpool. The Catwoman is just so...GIGGITY.

#19 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny/X-Force statues look ill but if I had the money Deadpool, Archangel, & X-23 plus Psylocke anime would be nice to own that & the Magneto (he's one of my inspirations)
#20 Posted by pikahyper (11749 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sweet Iron Man

#21 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 looks too old. Why make such an amazing sculpt of Thor in his old costume?  
Darth Vader with 2 heads? why? That bottom head looks weird to me, like the "hair" is too long in back or something. Anyone agree? 
All those "Marvel Ladies," and DC too, look  anime inspired. I wish the diamond form Emma had a little more faceting to look "diamond-y" instead of just transparent and that the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix logos were different sizes like i remember from the books rather than just palette swaps. I'm surprised you didn't show Batgirl in her palette swap with the classic blue and gray. It's in the background of the Catwoman shot, but it's my preferred way of remembering Babs' costume.

#22 Posted by cdeoleo (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I love their stuff, I still look up their Armored Core stuff all the time!

#23 Posted by CommanderZx2 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I have some of those Bishoujo statues they are really nice, but they are really quite small (around 8 to 10" in height). However I guess that is to be expected at $60 each, which is a decent price.

#24 Posted by dazzler_xhel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

cool !!!!

#25 Posted by SirSparkington (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some serious cheesecake poses on the ladies.

#26 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Some nice stuff

#27 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

I checked out their website and they had none of the sculptures they showed here.  Anyone know why?

#28 Posted by sinful (149 posts) - - Show Bio

niiiiiiice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.