Sam Humphries set to drop "Higher Earth" at Boom Studios

Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam Humprhies is a rider I've been keeping my eye on since reading Our Love is Real and the concept of this new book definitely has me intrigued. Here's a nice little interview where he talks about the book.

Man, oh man. Do I hope the artist on this book is Frazier!!! I've been waiting on him to do a monthly since Xombi!!!

#1 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

First issue's going to be a buck...well if I wasn't in before, I'm definitely in now!

#2 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

If Irving's drawing, I'm definitely on board.

#3 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch: I hit him up on twitter and he says he's keeping who's doing interiors tightly under wraps for now. All I know is they better come correct because the cover artists lined up for this book is quite a murder's row!!!

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32891 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good

#5 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch said:

If Irving's drawing, I'm definitely on board.

Not Frazer but the interior artist's been announced (Francesco Baigini), along with preview art

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.