Follow

Sam Alexander

Character » Sam Alexander appears in 659 issues.

Sam Alexander is a Nova Centurion and a member of the Nova Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping force. He is also a member of the Avengers and the latest incarnation of Champions.

Marvel's Answer to Jamie Reyes?

Magmaster12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both from the South West

Both Teenagers

Both Third Major Incarnation of the character

Previous Incarnation killed in major event

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't think that they need an answer to Jamie Reyes since he's no where to be seen at the moment...other than in Smallville

Magmaster12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Magmaster12

Isn't him not being around the best way to gain interest from Jamie's fans?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think that the best way for a company to get people interested in a character would be by actually using the character

it's not like Marvel was sitting around and said "Hey that Jamie Reyes sure is everywhere right now...maybe we should do a character like that"....sure he was popular there for like 15 minutes but now he's gone....plus Sam Alexander is actually based on Jeph Loeb's son

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Yung ANcient One

As a Mexican-American whose family is from Culiacan Sinaloa to be EXACT, I think and hope for Roberto "Robbie" Reyes to be more AWEsome than these kiddie heroes, Nova and Blue Beetle.

PS

Roberto "Robbie" Reyes will be from East LA (my neck of the woods) and he will be the All New Ghost Rider. Plus, he will drive cars not motorcycles.

( +)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Mexican-American whose family is from Culiacan Sinaloa to be EXACT, I think and hope for Roberto "Robbie" Reyes to be more AWEsome than these kiddie heroes, Nova and Blue Beetle.

PS

Roberto "Robbie" Reyes will be from East LA (my neck of the woods) and he will be the All New Ghost Rider. Plus, he will drive cars not motorcycles.

( +)

how much do you want to bet that he's going to be incredibly stereotypical and drive around in lowriders with pictures of Jesus airbrushed on the trunk?

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one said:

PS

( +)

how much do you want to bet that he's going to be incredibly stereotypical and drive around in lowriders with pictures of Jesus airbrushed on the trunk?

How much can I bet online besides making a gentleman's beat where... all we have to offer is unlimited bragging rights while the other has to suck it up and take it.

I'm down for a gentleman's bet. However, if I am right I will bug you about it a lot and I don't think you can handle it. XP

Just saying, I can be quite annoying.

Second it has been stated he listens to electro and dislikes being surrounded by gangs which sounds less stereotypical and more like me. I have grown attached to the hope that Roberto Reyes will be AWEsome and he will be one of the newest most relatable fictional character in comics for me.

( +)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

PS

( +)

How much can I bet online besides making a gentleman's beat where... all we have to offer is unlimited bragging rights while the other has to suck it up and take it.

I'm down for a gentleman's bet. However, if I am right I will bug you about it a lot and I don't think you can handle it. XP

Just saying, I can be quite annoying.

Second it has been stated he listens to electro and dislikes being surrounded by gangs which sounds less stereotypical and more like me. I have grown attached to the hope that Roberto Reyes will be AWEsome and he will be one of the newest most relatable fictional character in comics for me.

( +)

I will take that bet sir!!

I don't really believe that anyone at Marvel would be stupid enough to make him drive around in a lowrider with Jesus airbrushed on the trunk though....man I hope that they aren't

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I gotta go but I am confused. Did you take the bet or are you against it now?

I believe they might make him drive a low rider once but Jesus airbrushed on the trunk GOD NO. Now, a Virgin Maria airbrushed on the hood, now that's believable. XP

PEACE

Have a great day my doode, you are good people's on the Vine

( +)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: I'll take the bet out of fun but I really don't think that Marvel would do something that stupid

Thank you sir...same goes to you

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sebast_Allen

If he is, then he is the cooler version

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.