Follow

Saint of Killers

Character » Saint of Killers appears in 65 issues.

Once the most feared soldier in the Confederate Army, he is now the deadliest being who ever walked the Earth. The Saint sold his soul after a tragedy, so that he could continue to kill.

His bullets

Avatar image for the_last_son_of_krypton
    The Last Son Of Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can they pass through indestructible surfaces? If fired at an adamantium wall, will they go right through it or will the wall stop the bullet? Can his bullets pierce indestructible skin (i.e. Superman) ? If fired at Mjolnir, will it go through Mjolnir or will Mjolnir stop the bullets? I am curious and I'd like to know. Thanks.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Korg

There is no way to know, since none of those things exist in the universe Preacher is set in. Any answer you get is pure speculation, and nothing more.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Hmmm....

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Nerx

Nope as it has never been tested or shown , or the bullets will drag the material along

Avatar image for thesophisticatedwalrushd
    TheSophisticatedWalrusHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although they are not set in the same universe, SOK has made appearances in DC comics through the Hitman Series. So one could say that he has somewhat existed in the DC universe through myths. It could be possible that his bullets could kill Superman, since, well, they fucking killed The Devil and God. I'm not sure where his power ends. He seems to be an impenetrable omislayer. And for Mjolnir, I would have to say possibly not. It is unclear as to what it needed to destroy Mjolnir, even though it has been destroyed many times in the comics, but is done usually through dark magic, energy blasts from The Destroyer, and even himself pouring loads of energy into it. I think it's safe to assume that the bullets could potentially damage or even destroy Mjolnir, given the feats the gun's have. Conclusively, yes, I believe the bullets would in fact kill Superman or at-least damage or penetrate his skin. And Mjolnir would potentially get damaged or destroyed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.