Follow

Sailor Moon

Character » Sailor Moon appears in 114 issues.

Usagi Tsukino is a carefree comic book, video game, sweets loving girl. She soon discovers that she is Sailor Moon, Champion of Justice. Sailor Moon battles to save the earth and universe from evil forces.

Sailor Moon The Movie (Indie short)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero
    Sailor Moon Indie Short Poster
    Sailor Moon Indie Short Poster

Don't know if anyone have heard of this project, but it was proposed and done by the same people who are involved with SMA (Sailor Moon Abridged). They wanted to do an independent short film/trailer and they managed to raise over their goal of $2500, I think it was about 5000 that they manage to raise...and the project is now complete...you can watch the short film/trailer that they manage to put together!

Sailor Moon/Bunny = Avery Danielle

Tuxedo Mask/Endymion = Nick Uhas

Queen Beryl = Liv Rose

Naru Osaka = Kris Woodside

Melvin = Eric James

There are more Megami, Elana Mugdan, etc.

For a fan project, I think they did an AMAZING job! And hopefully they can do more! :)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bestostero
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I have not watched the short movie yet but I have heard the SMA had been working on the project for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.