A New Sailor Moon?

#1 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Naoko Takeuchi might be interested in doing a new sailor moon... (inhales deeply) AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH xD
i hope the lord isn't teasing me with such awesome news
sailor moon is the most epic work of art i have ever read and this is the best news ever

if she does make one i hope she does an inlook at the struggles of serena during the sailor chaos age
or it would be awesome if she did a side story about senshi else where in the universe..give us an insight of what the universe looks like outside the solar system

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18828 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG! This will seriously be the best news ever :D

#3 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I knooww i almost fell off my chair when i saw it on the internet :D
#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18828 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent9149: Can you provide a link?
#5 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I think It should start with Queen Serenity. We know next to nothing about her, as well as we can finally find out who Sailor Moon's father is. It could center around the scouts parents, and leads up to when the "new" scouts are born. Once that is done then it could go into Sailor Chibi Moon becoming the new Sailor Moon, and the adventers she and her scouts go on.

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
http://www.takeuchi-naoko.com/?p=40

@boob: yeaa that would awesome also...all we know about queen serenity is that she came from another galaxy pregnant with princess serenity
#7 Posted by GREGalicious (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love that!!! I also would be VERY interested in seeing more adventures with CHIBI-MOON and her guardians, The SAILOR QUARTET in the future...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.