Will Saga be released in Hardcover?

Mogoping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was just wondering if Saga would be released in hardcover books like the Walking Dead is or if I should just pick up the two paperback volumes.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

I would say that it definitely will be...I would think one should be coming out pretty soon actually....I really hope they do because that's one series that I definitely want in hardcover and on my shelf

Mogoping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@danhimself: Ok that's great! I haven't read any of it yet but I have heard from people that it is fantastic. Would also love to own the hardcover version of it.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

Releasing a hardcore of Saga would the right decision, that series has an extreme cult following.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.