Sabretooth...to be or not to be...brought back

Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if there's anything confirming or denying whether Sabretooth will ever come back but I for one wish that he would. Clearly Wolverine does not need him around as his main villain as he has been out of the picture for quite some time. That being said I wouldn't mind if he came back with a new direction beyond harassing Wolverine all the time. Maybe have him try and take control of what's left of Romulus' empire,or pick on Daken a bit? Where would you want to see him? Still decapitated and in hell? Back to killing Wolverine's girlfriends on his birthday? Something new?

#1 Posted by IrishX (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefilim927: I like Sabretooth but I'm glad that Logan finally ended him. Had it coming for a long time. Characters always come back though and I like the "pick on Daken a bit" idea because well... I don't like him at all. In fact I would much rather have Creed back and Daken dead. There is the upcoming AOA ongoing that I'm looking forward to.
#2 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Read this article it mentions sabretooth will return:http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id;=34963

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (36465 posts) - - Show Bio

They confirmed at Comic Con Creed will return. Loeb claims there a re hints about how he'll return in Evolution, but I don't see it...Seeing as he was legitimately killed and was even seen in Hell.

Staff
#4 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@Solarflare32: Yea the article doesn't come up but I appreciate the link.

@k4tzm4n: What Evolution are you talking about?

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefilim927: The story-arc in Wolverine called "Evolution." It's written by Loeb and is the story where Wolverine kills Creed with the m-blade.

Staff
#6 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh those! Yea I don't remember any hints in their but I guess I'll have to re-read it.

#7 Posted by Rainja (290 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Sabretooth, cant wait to see him back.

#8 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefilim927: I think if Sabertooth comes back, it'll have to be as someone with fewer issues because last time I checked, didn't he WANT Wolverine to kill him?! So if he comes back he'll have to be in better shape now than he was then because as soon as he's revived he'll just try to kill himself!
#9 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

He has been brought back just torment wolverine in jason arrons wolverine and x men

#10 Posted by Postacrat (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear I cannot understand why Daken is so hated....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.