Sabretooth was a gladiator in Rome?

#1 Posted by Thunderscream (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read in his profile that himself and Wild Child fought in the coliseums as gladiators.....so he was possibly born some time around 177 CE. Is his healing factor really that advanced to keep him alive that long or could these be false memories or did I miss something?

#2 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Must be false memories because I thought his healing factor was weaker than wolverine's otherwise they are just making up crap for his backstory lol

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i didn't think he was that old it is a pretty cool concept though

#4 Posted by Walker696 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody claimed that him and Logan fought back then, but we know its not true for one of them. Nothing ever really came out of it, so it could have just been something random they put out there to make him sound stronger or something

#5 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream: I'm not sure! But it COULD be possible if Sabertooth was put into a state of suspended animation at some point!
#6 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7951 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it's false memory's, either that or someone loves Highlander.

#7 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its a cool idea.

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

Are u sure it was way back in that time period or just like during weapon x days they fought in something like that .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.