#1 Posted by Hakudoushinumbernine (236 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Markall (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Praise the Lord

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh really????? if he is were did you find out? got a link or anything

its about goddamn time if you ask me

#4 Edited by SoA (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: the last page(s) of wolverine #20 and wolverine and the x-men #3

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@mrdecepticonleader: the last page(s) of wolverine #20 and wolverine and the x-men #3

Got scans? Scans would be cool.

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@SoA said:

Got scans? Scans would be cool.

Wolveerine and the X-Men #3

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Who's art is that? Bachalo? It reminds me of him.

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Thanks i still question why they killed him off

#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123:Yup, that's Bachalo.

@mrdecepticonleader: No problem.

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: Really? It looks way different than it usually does. Did he get a new inker or something?

#11 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes back and he wants his christmas turkey

#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123:It is this particular page. If you read the entire issue you will notice that art is slightly different.

This is from the same issue and it looks a bit different.

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24: That pic looks more like his usual stuff. I like that more than the one with Sabertooth.

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123:Yeah, the rest of the issue looks like that pic with Wolverine. And I agree.

#15 Posted by SoA (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

not a big fan of Bachalo , but wolverine and the x-men, wolverine, and uncanny x-force is whats keeping me a marvel reader (would mention x-23, daken , and ghost rider but they are on their way to cancellation)

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: The problem with Wolverine and the X-Men's art isn't Bachalo but the colours used in that book. If you check out the work Bachalo did in X-Men v3, it was pretty badass and good. And yeah, loving the fact the Toothy is back, but I haven't read Wolverine's book yet, though I'd like an explanation on why he's back, or if it isn't really him.

#17 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123: The problem with Wolverine and the X-Men's art isn't Bachalo but the colours used in that book. If you check out the work Bachalo did in X-Men v3, it was pretty badass and good. And yeah, loving the fact the Toothy is back, but I haven't read Wolverine's book yet, though I'd like an explanation on why he's back, or if it isn't really him.

More likely the one killed wasn't him. If it was it has to have been the most ooc moment in comic book history.
#18 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

@ReVamp said:

More likely the one killed wasn't him. If it was it has to have been the most ooc moment in comic book history.

Huh... I don't know why I have never even thought of that. I would have thought that Wolverine would know whether the man he killed was Victor or a clone, but then again I didn't read the story where he died.

#19 Posted by Daycrawler (552 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

@ReVamp said:

Pretty sure the real Sabretooth was killed, given that he appeared in hell in the Wolverine Goes To Hell' arc.

#20 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@fesak said:

@ReVamp said:

Huh... I don't know why I have never even thought of that. I would have thought that Wolverine would know whether the man he killed was Victor or a clone, but then again I didn't read the story where he died.

Lucky you. It's probably the single worst marvel story ever.  Or does Sabretooth on his knees, crying and begging for his life sound good?
Anyway the Sabretooth who was killed had his underarms cut of in the middle, which would be impossible since the real Sabretooth had adamantium skeleton at the time.
#21 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Lucky you. It's probably the single worst marvel story ever. Or does Sabretooth on his knees, crying and begging for his life sound good? Anyway the Sabretooth who was killed had his underarms cut of in the middle, which would be impossible since the real Sabretooth had adamantium skeleton at the time.

I'm good thanks. I'll just be reading what I'm reading. Interesting though, maybe it really was a clone.

#22 Posted by IrishX (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak: Sabretooth was killed by the Muramasa Blade which is enough to explain why nothing's impossible. Sabretooth was crying and was on his knees but he was not begging for his life.
#23 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX said:
@fesak: Sabretooth was killed by the Muramasa Blade which is enough to explain why nothing's impossible. Sabretooth was crying and was on his knees but he was not begging for his life.
Yes the Muramasa blade could very well kill him, my point was that his forearms were severed in the middle which would be impossible to do on the real Sabretooth since he had adamantium at the time. The muramasa blade can't cut through adamantium as evident when it was used against Wolverine.
#24 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
@IrishX said:
Yes the Muramasa blade could very well kill him, my point was that his forearms were severed in the middle which would be impossible to do on the real Sabretooth since he had adamantium at the time. The muramasa blade can't cut through adamantium as evident when it was used against Wolverine.

Wow, i remembered that completely wrong, sorry about that. He was cut straight through the shoulder, which should also be impossible due to adamantium. At least i think so, i'm no anatomy expert but i think the clavicle and scapula extends a bit into the shoulder.

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: Just out of curiosity, was this in Wolverine Origins or in the main Wolverine title?

#26 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@fesak: Just out of curiosity, was this in Wolverine Origins or in the main Wolverine title?

Wolverine #55
#27 Edited by Hakudoushinumbernine (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak:

he was on his knees, he was crying, but he wasn't begging for his life, he said "do it." meaning to kill him. that's not begging for you life, that's asking someone to off you dude...

#28 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

sabertoth appeared in the last page in wolverine and the xmen no that kad kilgore cant approach logan him self he is going to pay people to do it my question is how the hell did saber tooth come back from the dead

#29 Posted by Sammo21 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

I have mixed emotions about this art. I like how Wolverine looks in that picture, but the rest is so...I don't know...

I really don't like the art on the page with Sabertooth...just me probably...

#30 Edited by Hakudoushinumbernine (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sammo21:

no you're not the only one, i didn't like the way Sabretooth was drawn either. he looks like a cross between the undertaker from back in the early 90's and and the revampedScarecrow from Batman-TAS cartoon from the 90's.

#31 Posted by Hakudoushinumbernine (236 posts) - - Show Bio

>_> it says a 'killer cyborg' did they fuck up and make him a cyborg? please DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN pleasy please! i'm begging you, no!

#32 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

". Because of some facts about retcon it is unknown whether the current Sabretooth is the original or whether the original died in the Tunnels and was cloned by Sinister" That would really screw up the Wolverine/Sabertooth origin stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.