Follow

Sabretooth

Character » Sabretooth appears in 3534 issues.

Victor Creed is the feral mutant called Sabretooth. He was a member/subject of the Weapon X Project and is the arch-enemy of Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine, Sabretooth embraces his primal instincts, leaving death in his wake. Due to a spell gone wrong by Scarlet Witch, Sabretooth got inverted and became a more heroic person for a while.

metal skeliton?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

at some point before his death at thehands of wolverine i was woundering if creed maneged to get an adamanium skeleton and if he did wat isse was it in? 

scan showing how he got it would be great.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

It happened behind the scenes in the Weapon X series and Wolverine #164

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
    FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FortressoftheMoon

The think about Sabretooths adamatium skeleton was that it only grafted to the bones not the tendons and joints. So Sabretooth can still get his hands, arms and head cut off just at the joints only.  

I'm still shocked he hasnt been brought back yet.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: @fortressofthemoon: @fesak:

Does anyone know what the thing he wore on his wrist was while he was in weapon x

And I read that he had adamantium put on his claws and only certain other places, then I read when he was taken back weapon x they put the metal back in him again. I am a pretty big wolverine fan and I have never seen saber tooth with adamantium claws and stuff of

Other than ultimate saber tooth Which was just to much lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.