Follow

Sabretooth

Character » Sabretooth appears in 3534 issues.

Victor Creed is the feral mutant called Sabretooth. He was a member/subject of the Weapon X Project and is the arch-enemy of Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine, Sabretooth embraces his primal instincts, leaving death in his wake. Due to a spell gone wrong by Scarlet Witch, Sabretooth got inverted and became a more heroic person for a while.

Is he back yet?

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Chaos Burn

as Sabretooth returned from Hell?

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rainja

Nahhh, But he Needs to, i don't know why he hasn't been resurrected  yet, marvel could do it in a similar way The Hand once resurrected Omega Red and after a run with him under The Hand he returns to the way he once was belligerent , murderous,feral and savage, making wolverine's and possibly Daken's life miserable..... I would pay to see Daken vs Sabretooth.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Kallarkz

I only saw him in Wolverines "Hell" run. I don't think he has escaped yet. But no doubt that he one day will.

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Westlife
    @Rainja
    HELL YEAH! As long as Sabes kicked his ass.
    Jk-Prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jk-Prodigy

@Chaos Burn: Just found this.

Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi will reteam on "Wolverine" to bring back the arch-villain they killed off a few years back as Sabertooth is on the prowl again. "I appreciate everybody who stood on the wall at Marvel and said 'No, he's not coming back,'" Loeb said of Marvel keeping the character off the table for other writers so he could do this story. He added "I've said in other interviews that the story we told was not the whole story...if you've been clamoring for Sabertooth to return and make Wolverine's life miserable [this is the place]." He added that if fans go back and read he and Bianchi's last Sabertooth story, the breadcrumbs that can explain how he can return after being decapitated are all in there.

Here's the link to the whole article.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=34946

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By fesak  Moderator

YAY!
    A sequel to the single worst marvel story ever. 

No Caption Provided
    Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Burn

@Jk-Prodigy said:

Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi will reteam on "Wolverine" to bring back the arch-villain they killed off a few years back as Sabertooth is on the prowl again. "I appreciate everybody who stood on the wall at Marvel and said 'No, he's not coming back,'" Loeb said of Marvel keeping the character off the table for other writers so he could do this story. He added "I've said in other interviews that the story we told was not the whole story...if you've been clamoring for Sabertooth to return and make Wolverine's life miserable [this is the place]." He added that if fans go back and read he and Bianchi's last Sabertooth story, the breadcrumbs that can explain how he can return after being decapitated are all in there.

goooood

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself

@Jk-Prodigy said:

UGGGGHHHHHH.....Jeph Loeb's run on Wolverine was HORRIBLE!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.