HOW CAN 5' 3" WOLVERINE BEAT 6' 6" SABRETOOTH?

• 129 results
#101 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, huh. 

And how does that work when both have an almost identical list of skills?
#102 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Lupine said:
"Uh, huh. 
"
No, Wolverine's skills are way superior.
#103 Posted by Vance Astro (91368 posts) - - Show Bio
Lupine said:
"Uh, huh. 
"
No they don't..Wolverine is beyond Sabretooth in any set of skills.Sabretooth is only above him in physical ability.
#104 Edited by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Name any skills besides training as a Samurai that Wolvie has that Sabes doesn't. 

Or has something at the very least isn't highly comparable to.
#105 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Lupine said:
"Name any skills besides training as a Samurai that Wolvie has that Sabes doesn't."
Wolverine's skills are just plain better.
#106 Edited by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

So why was it that Creed was smacking Logan around every birthday before?  I mean if his skills are just better and we haven't seen him learning anything new, how is it that Creed came so close to tearing him to shreds all those times?  That just seems like one of those "just because" arguments to me.

#107 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

that has  bn because he always fought him on a basic primal lvl gave in to rage.... but if he stayed calm he beat him with skill and speed logan has always bn a bit faster then sabe.

caption
caption
#108 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

its wolverines bones, sabretooth has normal bones so they can break easier...but wolverines dont brake, only his spine isnt adamantium so sabretooth has to learn hot fight with his claws and tire wolverine out, not  fight with his fists and break his hand.

#109 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

they both ended up having adamantium at the end of sabes career

#110 Posted by Vance Astro (91368 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth is dead...why does this keep getting bumped? Sabretooth can't beat alot of people shorter than him.

#111 Posted by Darkslash (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure is because Wolverine is slippery, he is quicker, like rey mysterio you know..

#112 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth ould be a litlle bit clumsy...l;ike in X-men 1 (movie).

#113 Posted by Vance Astro (91368 posts) - - Show Bio
Lupine said:
"Name any skills besides training as a Samurai that Wolvie has that Sabes doesn't. 
"
Ninjitsu
Akijutsu
Jiujitsu
Kung Fu
Bando
Hapkido

I could go all day.There are plenty of style Sabretooth doesn't know.
#114 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

jiujitsu aikido. isrealie martial arts and grappling techniques probably a given to military op training

a given for sabe

#115 Posted by Vance Astro (91368 posts) - - Show Bio
metallic said:
"ya know,  sabretooth fights like venom;
brutaly.
so i would think wolverine would have nothing left after a 2 hour match. but sabretooth always ends it quick, usually when he gets injured he throws wolverine off of a cliff...but then u could say wolverine wins by sabretooth's smart fighting techniques...or u could say sabretooth is good at thinking when hes about to lose.."
No.
#116 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry wen i red it over it made no sence so im gunna delete that one

#117 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
metallic said:
"sorry wen i red it over it made no sence so im gunna delete that one"
OMG spelling lessons please!
#118 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#119 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

so anyways I think Sabretooth should start owning Logan again, because Creed just died and came back, so to make it that much better, he should start smaking logan around on his birthday again.

#120 Posted by Vance Astro (91368 posts) - - Show Bio
metallic said:
"so anyways I think Sabretooth should start owning Logan again, because Creed just died and came back, so to make it that much better, he should start smaking logan around on his birthday again."
Sabretooth can't start doing anything again.HE'S DEAD!
#121 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"metallic said:
"so anyways I think Sabretooth should start owning Logan again, because Creed just died and came back, so to make it that much better, he should start smaking logan around on his birthday again."
Sabretooth can't start doing anything again.HE'S DEAD!"
LOL
#122 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
metallic said:

nah.... i think he should take it as a lesson......... and start improving his fighting skills in order to challege him and b able to smack around other heroes..
#123 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

good point...

#124 Posted by metallic (46 posts) - - Show Bio

what if wolverine comes onto sabretooth's turf and starts fighting him with the same intensions as before, but sabretooth wants to be left alone....like what wolverine did to the hulk in a few comics.

#125 Posted by Taylove (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't beat sabretooth in a real fight . Sabretooth is bigger faster an stronger in uncanny x-men #241 or 242 tell's you that. sabretooth's strengh has been enhanced 3 time  1st by the Hand   2nd  by his son  3rd by  the weapon x program has push all of his abilites to superhuman levels.   Ever his healing facter has been increased to incredible levels. He can lift 20 ton  to wolverine's  1 ton.  so what that tell you 1 puch from sabretooth can knock wolverine out. Sabretooth is a villain a cold killer an Wolverine is a hero so if they let sabretooth take out wolverine who would stop him? Don't get me wrong wolverine is a lil better skilled fighter but how can you beat someone who you can't hurt?

Sabretooth is a skilled at hand to hand combat, being one of a select few who can boast at having bested Logan repeatedly. His unarmed combat skills, and with his healing factor and adamantium laced bones he is difficult to put down for very long.  Win  or Lose  it depins on their circumstances.

#126 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when Sabertooth used to kick Wolverine's tail and kill people right in front of him every year on his birthday.

#127 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
~ MACABRE ~ said:
"

Skillwise, Sabretooth is and advanced version of Wolverine totally, and if you look at all the abilities, and body enhancements, you can see that Sabretooth should technically be able to beat Wolverine. But on the other hand, you can't gauge HEART or COURAGE on a true scale, and that factors in big time, and that's why i would pick Wolverine as the Victor.

"

Well said :)
#128 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

there's a magic sword that can kill Logan and Sabretooth.  

Could you drown Sabretooth?
#129 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" Lupine said:

"Name any skills besides training as a Samurai that Wolvie has that Sabes doesn't. 
"
Ninjitsu
Akijutsu
Jiujitsu
Kung Fu
Bando
Hapkido

I could go all day.There are plenty of style Sabretooth doesn't know.
"
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_(comics)#Skills  
Is my reply. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.