Follow

Sabretooth

Character » Sabretooth appears in 3535 issues.

Victor Creed is the feral mutant called Sabretooth. He was a member/subject of the Weapon X Project and is the arch-enemy of Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine, Sabretooth embraces his primal instincts, leaving death in his wake. Due to a spell gone wrong by Scarlet Witch, Sabretooth got inverted and became a more heroic person for a while.

Exiles Sabretooth

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By eldestrisk

Who else would like to see Exiles (AoA) Sabretooth joining the 616 X-Men? He truly is a great character.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

Just testing a theory seeing as this thread seems to be stuck at the top of the page.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By Deadknight

It would be interesting, considering their totally opposite personalities.  

It would definitely take some getting used to for Wolverine.
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SoA
    @Deadknight said:
    " It would be interesting, considering their totally opposite personalities.   It would definitely take some getting used to for Wolverine. "
    it would also be a good excuse for wolverine to not be on every team. why would you need two feral mutants ? AoA creed would be on the main squad and wolverine could be on 
    all his other teams lol . when the exiles recruited 616 psylocke she fought creed thinking it was her world's version she got over it eventually
    on a side note i miss those exiles with creed, blink, morph , nocturne and "insert alternate marvel character here" , everything after that sucked .
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Leliel
    @SoA said:
    " @Deadknight said:
    " It would be interesting, considering their totally opposite personalities.   It would definitely take some getting used to for Wolverine. "
    it would also be a good excuse for wolverine to not be on every team. why would you need two feral mutants ? AoA creed would be on the main squad and wolverine could be on  all his other teams lol . when the exiles recruited 616 psylocke she fought creed thinking it was her world's version she got over it eventually on a side note i miss those exiles with creed, blink, morph , nocturne and "insert alternate marvel character here" , everything after that sucked . "
    Sabretooth of AoA is not only great character his got lots of knowledge enough of you ask me to be a team leader 
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SoA
    @Leliel:  fair enough , i just wish they brought the character back
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Leliel
    @SoA: I wish they brought the entire team back and were is Nocture
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SoA
    @Leliel:  good question , they need to bring back these characters if not on a team then at least  on different teams or a one shot or something lol
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Leliel
    @SoA said:
    " @Leliel:  good question , they need to bring back these characters if not on a team then at least  on different teams or a one shot or something lol "
    Give them a one shot and then limited series and then go back to the Exiles but with good writer this time
    eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By eldestrisk
    @Leliel: Exiles used to be one of my favorites, I still can't believe how it was damaged to that point it was. That las team was so unnecesary.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg

He'd be a better leader of X-Force than Wolverine is now, but the other members of X-Force wouldn't follow Sabretooth, no matter what dimension he was from. I do wish we could see the character again, especially since 616 Sabretooth is dead for now.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Leliel
    @eldestrisk: it hard to believe is in it? I had all their collective issues and one day when the New Exiles came out a was a bit worry but knew they could pull through and then I got the collectors issues and it was horrible and I knew they were going to go
    Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

He would  fit in great with the other heroes in earth 616.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.