Calling all Sabretooth experts!

#1 Posted by notaclue777 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell me anything about these two pictures? The artist, the series, the comic book, anything at all would be a big help. Thank you for your time and effort

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18820 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude WTF either im a precog, or this is like the third time i've seen make a thread about these pics....

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84519 posts) - - Show Bio

The first one is from when Mystique tricked Sabretooth into sleeping with her. She later gave birth to Graydon Creed.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
no this has been done before
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

ANYONE TELL ME where and what book sabretooth got the adamantium skeleton??? really love to look this up
#7 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:

" ANYONE TELL ME where and what book sabretooth got the adamantium skeleton??? really love to look this up "

That happend during Wolverine #126 well thats when we first see them!
#8 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks ! ill check that out
#9 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

while im at it, do you happen to know when apocalypse made sabretooth one of his horsemen?  appreciate your help
#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:
" while im at it, do you happen to know when apocalypse made sabretooth one of his horsemen?  appreciate your help "
He didn't. Wolverine fought him for the position (Wolverine #145), and Wolverine won. Sabretooth was only ever a horseman is AoA.
#11 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks. i looked that up and im confused a little. so did apocalypse stage this fight for a new horseman? or was it a skrull? or was wolverine a skrull?

#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:
"did apocalypse stage this fight for a new horseman?"
Yes. When Wolverine won, he stripped the adamantium off of Sabretooth and gave it to Wolverine, then transformed him into Death.
#13 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

so it wasnt a skrull? and wolverine wasnt a skrull?
#14 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:
"ANYONE TELL ME where and what book sabretooth got the adamantium skeleton??? really love to look this up "

First time around he just showed up with it.  It was after Wolverine 100 and before Apacalypse took it away and gave to Wolverine when he made him Death the 4th horseman.   Way back when. 
#15 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:
" so it wasnt a skrull? and wolverine wasnt a skrull? "
There was a skrull posing as Wolverine in the X-Men. This lead to them not realizing that Death was the real Wolverine until after he killed the skrull impostor.
#16 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio
@hit11man said:
"so it wasnt a skrull? and wolverine wasnt a skrull? "

you want to find out Sabretooths history read about him here on the search engine or go to Wikipedia.  Best way to find out.  I don't think Sabretooth was a horseman, Wolverine was.  Unless you coun't age of Apacalypse where he was Death before joining the X-men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.