Follow

Runner

Character » Runner appears in 45 issues.

An Elder Of The Universe, the being known only as The Runner is over 5 billion years old and travels freely across the universe looking for the fastest beings to race with.

Runner respeck thread

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

The real fastest character alive. Not saying anything wrong with flash or tryna dis him but runner the fastest elder alive really lol. He is and old character that even in his short time out was a beast and here the vine shall now know his true power!!!

Lets start with Runner vs surfer

Here he comes to tell surfer he's gonna kill him while running and keeping  up with ease

Easily steals his board, and dodges his blast and just playing around with him

Surfer gets his board back and is pissed off

Runner shows he can take his blast the whole time and decides just to go hand to hand with silver surfer and test his strength. Surfer is brought to his knees and defeated

Now the show of speed. Runner vs Thanos the mad Titan. This is not for the eyes of those who wanna see a G get his a$$ kicked lol. This is what i call real blizting

Thanos gets blitzed his chair destroyed

Runner thinks its the gem giving him that amazing extra speed but it really isn't

runner says that he was always fast but now he instant travels. Thanos has never witnessed such speed...

Some more blitzing to the mad titan lol

If you want the rest of the fight post to show I wasn't wasting time lol

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By brainiac 1.0

This is good zee crusher this guy is no joke.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Post the rest of the fight.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher

My fault I shall post it a little  later when I find the pics lol. I had them up while I waiting for people to post then put them away.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
    Thanos tells runner of the infinity gems, thus stopping runner from blitzing...

Thanos tells runner that it was a mistake that he stopped to listen to his story

Thanos tells runner that the gem didnt make him fatser. It sometimes allowed him to instantaniously teleport. mentally.
    That means Runner was always as fast as he apeared in this fight. He only taped into the gems power sometimes when he would teleport. He didnt teleport in this fight at all.
    Thanos turns runner into an old man via the time gem he has.

To show real respect you gotta show the whole fight some times. So what if he got tricked eh would have won if he didn't listen.

Here runner is turned to a child via time gem again...

Here thanos turns runner back to normal via time gem.
    He realized what collectors plans were with baby runner. runner is pissed, and beats the hell out of the collector.

More to come
    SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SeSAW

This is a great thread Zee people should do this more often, create threads about powerful lesser known character whom they like so people can learn more about them before they come up with an opinion.

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
    Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome Respect Thread! He's got some speed!

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
    deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl think when makkari beat him in a race it means makkari is faster. That’s literally the fastest makkari has ever gone... runner has gone million times faster than what makkari did in race... he was literally taunting him during the race he wasn’t he taking serious he just got caught off guard rip

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.