Follow

Runaways

Team » Runaways appears in 305 issues.

The Runaways are the children of The Pride, a super-powered crime ring that had control of Los Angeles for many years. After defeating their parents, the Runaways attempt to make up for their parent's sins by fighting crime in Los Angeles, being the city's official protectors.

Trade or Digest?

Eggimann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Eggimann

I am planning on getting the first volume of this series, and i have found them, but they are in either trade paperback or Digest form. The Digest form is alot cheaper, but i am wondering, what is the big diffrence and which one is better to read?

zabdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zabdi

the digests are good i have all but the last 2 volumes as that rather than trade

Eggimann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eggimann
    @zabdi: 
    Ok, but what is the size diffrence?
    CiaranStatham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CiaranStatham

The size difference is pretty massive. Marvel's digests are as small as manga - So if you have a collection of those, they'd fit alongside them nicely, but if you have more trades, then they'll fit better with those. I would go with the trades, myself - The reproduction of the art in the digests is much too small and the paper quality is quite poor.
    Eggimann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eggimann
    @CiaranStatham: 

Ok, i think i will get the trades then. Thanks.
    shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By shawn87

I got them in digests because thats all they had at the store when i first started buying them. But im gonna be the entire series in hardcover because i love the Runaways

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.