Runaways where have you gone?

#1 Posted by sonic5328 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel really needs to bring back the Runaways. The last series ended over a year ago with a huge cliffhanger. I miss them!

#2 Posted by zombietag (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

talk about it. even though volume three was... well below par for the most part the first two volumes were still soooo awesome. 

i think theyre waiting for the movie to go through so they can release it around the same time

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't agree more!  It didn't need to be left on a cliffhanger like that.  It's been so long that Chase should have recovered (or died ): by now.  Hell, it's been so long that even I've caught up by reading the digest versions! :(

#4 Posted by AskaniSon295 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they don't bring the Title back it would cool see some of the characters as suporting cast in some other titles.

#5 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

They really need to bring the team back, and bring the quality back up to where it once was.  Not really a fan of Vol. 3.

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
"Not really a fan of Vol. 3. "
Who is? ;)  But I still want to know how Gert can be back... or if it's really her.  So when (or if) they pick this title back up, they'd better pick up the dangling plotlines.
#7 Posted by zombietag (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

what they need to do is get brian k vaughn to agree to write it again. and alphona. that would be aaaammaaaazing.

#8 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Green Skin said:
"Not really a fan of Vol. 3. "
Who is? ;)  But I still want to know how Gert can be back... or if it's really her.  So when (or if) they pick this title back up, they'd better pick up the dangling plotlines. "
Gert's back!?!?!  Dang it, now I'm gonna have to pick up the rest of Vol. 3.  I dropped it about half way in because I was just not digging it.
#9 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, they really need to relaunch the series. I love the Runaways. But if they dont bring the series back ic ould settle for them putting Molly on the X-Men and doing something else with the other characters whether they join some other team or something. 

#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure they'll bring them back soon because you know how much Marvel loves their merchandise when a movie comes out :P

#11 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

has there been any word on the movie? Cause when the movie starts up, I have a feeling the comic will also return
#12 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
There hasnt been a word about the movie for a while now. I dont know if its still going to happen. It was supposed to come out in 2012.
#13 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's my Runaways? I miss them. I remember being in the library and seeing a MARVEL spine and looked at them and said "I don't know these nobodies" but then my brother picked out the book and we were in our room and he read the books out loud and they were awesome and we were like "We should keep them." I wish we did.

#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123: They are moving the movie farther than they had planned for it's release because of the many other Marvel movies that are coming out, and they didn't want to do a rushed crappy job on it.
#15 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna see more of that girl who can talk to/control plants, i loved how they introduced her an would love to see more of her relationship with Molly

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

i know where they are........... 

#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane
I'm not. Molly doesn't need a sidekick, she is awesome as she is.
I'd prefer them to take Victor's girlfriend back.
#18 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: Well we all have our own opinions ^.^, i like Victors girlfriend too !, why the heck did her younger self refuse the offer !!!!? her powers were just amazing even if they were a bit basic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.