Should Red Arrow go in the forest with Green Arrow

Posted by rnb (55 posts) - - Show Bio

would he , you pick
Would this happen
#1 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that some kind of a euphemism?

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see that and I think it would get the series more interesting if we still need to be in the Forrest. Also want to see Speedy come. I miss Mia.

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

GA's supporting cast is just being completely neglected. Yeah, Arsenal and Speedy should at least visit the forest. 

#4 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

the silhouette in that one comic saying who would be his merry men, one of them was an archer, I kind of figured it would be him anyways.

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" GA's supporting cast is just being completely neglected. Yeah, Arsenal and Speedy should at least visit the forest.  "
Don't forget Connor!
#6 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be like CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! :D

#7 Posted by rnb (55 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: i don't like the idea of two green arrows in one place
#8 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if he comes out the other side as Arsenal!  Making him "Red Arrow" took the character backwards.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
"GA's supporting cast is just being completely neglected. Yeah, Arsenal and Speedy should at least visit the forest.  "

It's pretty obvious from teaser images that Speedy will soon be joining the Merry Men (as "Artemis?"). 

I think Roy and Connor would do well there but I'm not betting on it.
#10 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

They could make a story where Roy comes along and starts using brutal force in the forest and Green Arrow confronts him and hopefully converts him. They should have roy be put in prison afterwards and to have the character be used still and get out of prison sooner they could have roy on the suicide squad. God I hate what he's become now. Killing Lian off makes the character much less unique and likable. It seemed like he was only around because his daughter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.