Follow

Roy Harper

Character » Roy Harper appears in 2187 issues.

Green Arrow's first sidekick Speedy, and later Arsenal, and then Red Arrow, Roy Harper has grown to become one of the most accomplished marksmen and heroes in the DC Universe. Roy now goes by the name Arsenal once more.

DCU presents: Arsenal

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueArrow

For those of you who haven't heard, the DCU presents story after Black Lightning/Blue Devil is an Arsenal story.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/11/09/arsenal-takes-center-stage-in-dc-universe-presents-17#sf

My question is what is up with the Killer Croc/Arsenal cover, because we learned in the red hood and the outlaws that after fighting on the Gotham rooftops, Killer Croc spared Arsenal and became his alcohol and drug abuse sponsor, which means they aren't enemies. So does this cover mean that the first issue is like a flashback of sorts about that meeting?

No Caption Provided
    SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

I don't think it's a flashback since according to you they fought in the Gotham rooftops but this takes place in Japan. Could be wrong, though. I guess we'll have to wait.

BTW, that cover is awesome. I hope Sook never leaves this book.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By sethysquare

Sook is only doing the cover. Wish he was drawing interiors instead.

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueArrow

@SmashBrawler said:

I don't think it's a flashback since according to you they fought in the Gotham rooftops but this takes place in Japan. Could be wrong, though. I guess we'll have to wait.

BTW, that cover is awesome. I hope Sook never leaves this book.

I missed the Japan part. So they do mention that Roy went to help Killer Croc, then Croc attacked

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.