could you ever see roy as the green arrow

#1 Posted by tiger26 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

ok its been on my mind and i was thinking dick became batman wally became flash even donna troy became wonder wonman at time why not see roy as green arrow just to see what it would be like what do you guys think
#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@tiger26
I don't see him as Green Arrow. Connor Hawke makes more sense.
#3 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
@tiger26
I don't see him as Green Arrow. Connor Hawke makes more sense.
Agreed
#4 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio
@tiger26: That's kind of different. Green Arrow isn't a symbol. He's simply a hero/vigilante. There would be no reason to make the name live on. In Roy's case, if he wanted to do something in honour of Ollie  he'd become Red Arrow. That's the same reason Connor Hawke was Green Arrow. Honour. 
#5 Posted by whoohoo789 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@batflasharrow96: i agree because he would not be an oliver so theres no piont i would rather he stay red arrow as one hero.

#6 Posted by wessaari (633 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be Arsenal, and if Connor Hawke will exist in the future, he will take up his father's legacy

#7 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Nop

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (12627 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated him as Red Arrow so no lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.