Comic Help

#1 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any comics that people can recommend to me that have both Roy Harper and Dick Grayson in them. I hear they fight like an old married couple and I want to read that.

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vata_Raven: You're thinking of Judd Winick's run on the Outsiders.

#3 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: They normally don't fight like an old married couple? So, Outsiders is just the only ones with them working together?

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vata_Raven: That's the best instance of them having this relationship. And it's an excellent comic, well worth buying the trades for.

#5 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Are they even friends in the DC 52 world?

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vata_Raven: They haven't interacted, but Dick has been referenced in RHATO.

#7 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Hopefully they are...I'm already sad about Tim and Kon-el's friendship being no more.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vata_Raven said:

@The Dark Huntress: Hopefully they are...I'm already sad about Tim and Kon-el's friendship being no more.

Lobdell has gauranteed it's return in time, he wants to build a mutual respect first and we saw the first sign of this in TT #5

#9 Posted by Vata_Raven (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Eh...still won't read it. Superboy looks even lamer now and I quite enjoyed Tim's original Red Robin outfit, the tunic looked so cool on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.