Which artist(s) should I write about next?

#1 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

Roxanne Starr's eyeballs are falling out. She's been repricing variants all day. Ugh! That's why she's writing so big.

Which artist(s) should I write about next? Hopefully tomorrow if I can get my eyeballs back into their sockets.

#2 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

ivan reis 

#3 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Idea! He's sooo HOT!

I just looked on his page and that little bio that is there is pretty lame. (Sorry whoever wrote it, but it is.)

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
" Great Idea! He's sooo HOT!I just looked on his page and that little bio that is there is pretty lame. (Sorry whoever wrote it, but it is.) "
LOL!  I just love how it says: Actually, he's drawing Green Lantern. 
#5 Edited by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" Great Idea! He's sooo HOT!I just looked on his page and that little bio that is there is pretty lame. (Sorry whoever wrote it, but it is.) "
LOL!  I just love how it says: Actually, he's drawing Green Lantern. 
"
Yeah, xerox-kitty, I'm getting ready to start on Ivan right now.

I try not to dump on other people's submissions because there's really no way to tell who submitted what (and it's not polite either). But when I saw how the artist with the #1 comic book in the world right now was represented, it irked me.

I know you've read bios that I have written and probably have noticed that most of the artists I write about are not mainstream guys. But an artist is an artist and as such most, in time, cross genre lines.

But I thought the vast majority of CV users were mainstream aficionados! So how could someone with Ivan's stature in the business be so sorely overlooked?

(Edited to tell U-all that Ivan has some better representation now. O.K. ...which artist next?)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.