This week's sketches

#1 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are this week's sketches, all done by actual artists. :)

Seth
James Jean
Dave Stevens
Dave McKean
George Perez
Jamie Hewlett
Steve Leialoha
Chris Brunner

#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the Seth person?
that looks cool.

#3 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" Who's the Seth person?that looks cool. "
He has this over-sized graphic novel on the shelves right now called George Sprott. It's Awesome.

AAMOF, I think I'll write a bio for him today.
#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr: there ya go, I looked and I like what I see. I like the cat the best
#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I have ultra respect for Dave McKean and James Jean's Vertigo covers but my favorite of these is Chris Brunner's (never even heard of him :O) though I like the humorous ones as well (Jamie Hewlett)

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

These are fantastic... I really don't know which I like the most.  Dave McKean's is haunting, Jamie Hewlett's is funny, and Chris Brunner's is funky :D

#7 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" @Roxanne Starr: there ya go, I looked and I like what I see. I like the cat the best "
The cat is cute...but she is also naked.
#8 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" I have ultra respect for Dave McKean and James Jean's Vertigo covers but my favorite of these is Chris Brunner's (never even heard of him :O) though I like the humorous ones as well (Jamie Hewlett) "
Chris' appearances are rare and highly sought after. I can't think of any of the comics he's drawn at the moment (I'll have to research that) but everything he does (and all the stuff is indie, mostly Image) sells out immediately and goes for big buck on ebay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.