Good Luck to Hawkeye on his exams!

#1 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets all wish Hawkeye446 good luck on his exams!

#2 Posted by Raiiyn (3529 posts) - - Show Bio

<3 I knowz you will do amazing m'dear <3

All the best to my favourite Aussie<3 **pom pom dance** GOOO HAWKKK

Online
#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck.

#4 Posted by The Poet (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck!

Moderator
#5 Edited by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

To my friend I wish the best,
I know exams can make one stressed. 
Relax and center all will be well.
Game face ready give the exam Hell!
 
Cheers mate
 - Kevin "Silkcuts" Gorospe

#6 Edited by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

I have exams too starting next tuesday, good luck!

#7 Posted by Delphic (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck Hawky. Wish you the best.

#8 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck, bud.

#9 Edited by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446:

Brought to you by this guy...

...who does these...

#10 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: You're a doll! hehe.

THOSE DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME OMG!!!! 0_______________0 JAMgbsjhxb

Thanks so much! :)

@lykopis said:

That brainiac is going is to slaughter his exams -- there is nothing your boytoy can't do, Roxanne.

In celebration of of his many accomplishments, allow me to share with ComicVine his stellarness...

naws!!!!

@ReVamp: Thanks :)

@Jotham said:

Good luck, bud.

Thanks, Dom. ;)

ahahahhahaha.

@Delphic said:

Good Luck Hawky. Wish you the best.

Thank you, Dellie :)

@Loki9876 said:

I have exams too starting next tuesday, good luck!

Great luck to you :) They aren't that major this year, but still a tad scary!

@Silkcuts said:

To my friend I wish the best, I know exams can make one stressed. Relax and center all will be well. Game face ready give the exam Hell! Cheers mate - Kevin "Silkcuts" Gorospe

I like your poem. I like it very much! Thank you Silky! :)

@Raiiyn: RAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

<33333

Thank you so much! :)

#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Good luck, man :)
#12 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446:

I'm still waiting on the Hawkeye sketch for you from Derek Yaniger. I have a feeling he's not going to give it to me until we're together again at DragonCon.

I'll mail you all your sketches in the same package...probably with some other goodies...

...but only if you get STRAIGHT A's!!! LOL!

#13 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Good luck, man :)

Merci beaucoup!!

@Roxanne Starr said:

@Hawkeye446:

I'm still waiting on the Hawkeye sketch for you from Derek Yaniger. I have a feeling he's not going to give it to me until we're together again at DragonCon.

I'll mail you all your sketches in the same package...probably with some other goodies...

...but only if you get STRAIGHT A's!!! LOL!

I get straight A+'s... so, awkward for you...

#14 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446 said:

I get straight A+'s... so, awkward for you...

I figured you did, but just wanted to make sure. >:(

The stuff that Bob and Tony have been working on should be going to press around the end of the month. I'll make sure that they sign a copy for you, and I'll throw it in your package as well.

#15 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

I get straight A+'s... so, awkward for you...

I figured you did, but just wanted to make sure. >:(

The stuff that Bob and Tony have been working on should be going to press around the end of the month. I'll make sure that they sign a copy for you, and I'll throw it in your package as well.

:P

Awww, that's so cool!!!!!

#16 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with your exams!

#17 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

Good luck with your exams!

His exams are over, but he still has some kind of homework to do...so he couldn't play the Pulp Fiction Game. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.