A sneak peek at the new Mystery Project

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: The bigger shows are shooting themselves in the foot with the ridiculous gate prices IMO. For me I chiefly go as a collector and have only stuck a Pinkie toe in the Creator aspect of shows, which would be my main reason to attend larger conventions were I to. Once at the Big Apple or NY Comicon I sought out Jim Shooter to shower him with compliments but found it too menacing an endeavor, seeing him in the flesh.

????

!!!!!!!!

#52 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone:

When Bob gets back from New York, I'll see if I have clearance to SHOW you what he and Tony did at the convention. Since it will at that time be a done deal, he'll probably give me a thumbs up.

#53 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

When Bob gets back from New York, I'll see if I have clearance to SHOW you what he and Tony did at the convention. Since it will at that time be a done deal, he'll probably give me a thumbs up.

ok..sounds quite interesting.

#54 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@turoksonofstone:

When Bob gets back from New York, I'll see if I have clearance to SHOW you what he and Tony did at the convention. Since it will at that time be a done deal, he'll probably give me a thumbs up.

ok..sounds quite interesting.

You'll be seeing more and more stuff coming out of BOBBURDENCOMICS.COM that isn't on a static page...but rather...MOVES.

I know that you prefer static pages, but it's 2012...and we have to roll with the times.

#55 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr:

Booo on the advance of time I say. lol

#56 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

@Roxanne Starr:

Booo on the advance of time I say. lol

Carpe diem, turok. Carpe diem. LOL!

#57 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr:

True. :)=

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.