Soooo I'm a little lost...

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

She good or bad? She's gone through sooo many storylines that I don't even know where she is now@_@. One minute she's good then she's bad. She went to the good guys then she went back to the bad guys. She had a drug addiction then she's brainwashed. I've heard so many stories. And I don't have a comicbook shop^^; near where I live. And the book stores we have don't have their graphic novels in order.

#2 Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now shes a 'good' girl with the teen titans and superboy may have a slight thing for her
#3 Edited by Crazy Pan (708 posts) - - Show Bio

She flip-flops. There's a LARGE unaccounted chunk of her history right now between Alaska (or wherever the hell she ran off to when she was high), Darkest Night, and current comics. Somewhere between Alaska (we're just calling it Alaska) and Darkest Night she slept with Red Star...Somewhere between Darkest Night and Teen Titans #88 she was invited back to the Teen Titans for the like, 14th time. I wish that the writers would fill in the blanks for us. I mean in Alaska she had decided to kill again. And now she's a Teen Titan and just changed her mind once more? Or maybe they're trying to imply that Rose just does whatever it is she wants.

#4 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to bump this, but I'm wondering why they had her tell Cyborg that she isn't like Terra then goes and basically does the same thing. She joins them betrays, them, and then rejoins them. The only difference I see is she started off bad before she joined them.

#5 Edited by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@MichonneHack27:  I Rose is a bit complex character...she's trying find her own path. (Trying ordering comics on Amazon)

#6 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

She's like all girls with daddy issues. Allllll f'd up.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Pretty much. Makes for an interesting character though. 
#8 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Makes for a great character. Although I like her better as a rogue wandering ronin type.
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Oh I know. Characters with daddy issues is my forte, remember? ;) I haven't read enough of her to say what I like her better as. Dropped Teen Titans after I couldn't stand McKone's art anymore. Plan on picking it up again though, Eclipse was kind enough to give me a good restarting point. 
#10 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

she's a pretty cool chic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.