No Rose Wilson in Ravagers?

  • 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping this had Gen13 characters.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and I love me some Ian Churchill.

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

No Rose = no buy.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild 

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

#7 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are these guys? The guy on the left is looking a little like Havok from the X-Men.

I'm not entirely enthusiastic but if it's good, I'll check it out.

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

Yea shes Gen13, its kind of there thing. 
 
Your right he does look like BB
#10 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhhhmmmmm where the heck is Grunge, Freefall, Rainmaker, and Burnout???????

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

Yea shes Gen13, its kind of there thing. Your right he does look like BB

I don't know anything about Gen13 other than I think Grifter was apart of it. Are those people from Gen13? So these are WS characters?

#12 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

uhhhhmmmmm where the heck is Grunge, Freefall, Rainmaker, and Burnout???????

Strange that Grunge isn't on the team, more so because he is featured in Superboy in April, so he is obviously involved in the NOWHERE story.

Still cannot figure out why DC didn't go with a Gen 13 comic. Why name it Ravagers if Rose isn't on the team?

#13 Edited by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't Like Fairchilds new look. 
Don't like how I don't see Rose. 
Don't like the tron look. 
I wouldn't mind it if that was beast boy but I wish they would change his name.

#14 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

Yea shes Gen13, its kind of there thing. Your right he does look like BB

I don't know anything about Gen13 other than I think Grifter was apart of it. Are those people from Gen13? So these are WS characters?

not unless they'v changed them. No Grifter wasn't Gen13
Gen13 
#16 Edited by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Freefall back.

#17 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Every site that I go to, nobody can identify anybody except Fairchild.

Probably not the best teaser ever, DC.

#18 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I hate to be that guy, but...

I remember people complaining about the lack of new characters in the 52 - now they introduce a team made up predominantly of new characters and everyone seems annoyed by it. Or is it just the name? I'm guessing you'll find out in the Teen Titans Annual since...I don't see what Legion Lost has to do with the creation of this team either. Also, it's entirely possible that Rose joins at a later date or something, I guess.

#19 Posted by War Killer (20138 posts) - - Show Bio

I was kinda hoping to see Fairchild join the Teen Titans, along with Superboy...

#20 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Just who the hell are these guys? O_o

#21 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF?!? This teaser= Good bye hope

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Exactly the same here, looks like ANYBODY know who're this f*cking guys :S

@jsphsmth said:

Wow. Every site that I go to, nobody can identify anybody except Fairchild.

Probably not the best teaser ever, DC.

That's why, talking about trailers, Marvel wins -_- (Because DC can't even compete)

#22 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

Wow. Every site that I go to, nobody can identify anybody except Fairchild.

Probably not the best teaser ever, DC.

I am going to disagree with myself and now say that this was a good teaser. A lot of people are talking about it, here and on the other comic sites.

#23 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

There's something strange here. Rose is confirmed to appear in Legion Lost #8 (hell, she's the cover of Legion Lost #8) and the solicit ties her and the Ravagers together:

The lead-up to next month's game-changing TEEN TITANS/SUPERBOY/LEGION LOST crossover starts here! Rose Wilson and the Ravagers of N.O.W.H.E.R.E. attack our lost Legionnaires for a battle royale! When the smoke clears, the Legion won't like what they see…
Moderator
#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (15246 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look a book called Ravagers that does'nt star anyone who happened to use the Ravager ID.

DCU=Run by clueless retards.

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

Oh look a book called Ravagers that does'nt star anyone who happened to use the Ravager ID.

DCU=Run by clueless retards.

Dude look at the post above you
#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (15246 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Oh look a book called Ravagers that does'nt star anyone who happened to use the Ravager ID.

DCU=Run by clueless retards.

Dude look at the post above you

I looked,but neither Rose nor Grant have been announced properly.Even if they are then it still does'nt change the fact DC's has been terrible at marketing this book.

#27 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

There's something strange here. Rose is confirmed to appear in Legion Lost #8 (hell, she's the cover of Legion Lost #8) and the solicit ties her and the Ravagers together:

The lead-up to next month's game-changing TEEN TITANS/SUPERBOY/LEGION LOST crossover starts here! Rose Wilson and the Ravagers of N.O.W.H.E.R.E. attack our lost Legionnaires for a battle royale! When the smoke clears, the Legion won't like what they see…

The Legion Lost solicit was what confused me the most. I was positive that I would see Rose on the cover of Ravagers.

SPECULATION: Two groups. One that escaped from NOWHERE, led by Fairchild. The other is controlled by NOWHERE, led by Rose, and is pursuing the first group.

PS: DC has done a great job marketing this book. More people are talking about it than the other higher profile books coming out in May.

#28 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

Yea shes Gen13, its kind of there thing. Your right he does look like BB

I don't know anything about Gen13 other than I think Grifter was apart of it. Are those people from Gen13? So these are WS characters?

not unless they'v changed them. No Grifter wasn't Gen13
Gen13

who is the chick in pink in front?

@Adnan said:

Hmm, I hate to be that guy, but...

I remember people complaining about the lack of new characters in the 52 - now they introduce a team made up predominantly of new characters and everyone seems annoyed by it. Or is it just the name? I'm guessing you'll find out in the Teen Titans Annual since...I don't see what Legion Lost has to do with the creation of this team either. Also, it's entirely possible that Rose joins at a later date or something, I guess.

Idk about everyone else, i like seeing new characters but i like seeing them on a small scale. I like bringing in a new character on an already well known team with well known characters. I only want to learn about one or two new characters at a time rather than trying to figure out the back story to all of them.Every once in a while i feel like a whole new team with unknown characters works well

@War Killer said:

I was kinda hoping to see Fairchild join the Teen Titans, along with Superboy...

me too

#29 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Caitlin Fairchild
#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I was going with Terra as the girl in the middle. Somebody has to be controlling all those flying rocks.

#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF: Caitlin Fairchild

so she is in the picture twice?

#33 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@jsphsmth said:

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

Also if I had to guess:
the girl with brown hair would be: Bliss (Nicole Callahan)
the red animal guy would be: Evo (Michael Heller)
the guy with the scar on the side of his face would be: Threshold (Matthew Callahan)
and the lass with the crazy hair would be: Copycat (Gem Antonelli)

I would agree with evo (i still think it looks like beast boy)

I could guess the girl with the crazy hair isnt Copy cat (just assuming after readin her page). With the blue spiky hair and the electrical looking powers i would guess Livewire

Not to be racist but the guy with the scare and yellow energy blast looks black to me and Threshold wasnt from what i can tell from his pictures. They could always change that aspect about him though. I honestly think it looks like John Stewart in a tron uniform blasting Yellow power ring energy (lol not saying thats what it is)

I like @jsphsmth: guess about the girl in the middle being Atlee (or Terra). I would guess it was Atlee bc Atlee had black hair and Terra had Blonde hair. Obviously this girl has brown but that is just my guess.

I could have sworn i have seen the big guy in the back before on a Legion of Super Heroes team or something. He also reminds me of a character named Konvikt from the Trinity Mini series

lol so, so far my team guess is

Fairchild

Beast Boy

Atlee (that also goes by Terra)

Live Wire

#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@jsphsmth said:

@spiderbat87: I was going with Terra as the girl in the middle. Somebody has to be controlling all those flying rocks.

HA I never noticed them, well in that case I'll go with Roxy Spaulding
#35 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF: Caitlin Fairchild

so she is in the picture twice?

huh I'v never noticed that before lol, I'm not sure who she is now.
#36 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Who are these people? I don't recognise anybody but Fairechild

Same. And why is she always half-naked..

Most are half naked

The one on the right behind her looks like a red beast boy

Yea shes Gen13, its kind of there thing. Your right he does look like BB

I don't know anything about Gen13 other than I think Grifter was apart of it. Are those people from Gen13? So these are WS characters?

Grifter was Gen 12, otherwise known as Team 7.

#37 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

Can it be, clockwise: Grunge, Freefall, (New Character), Catlin, Burnout and Rainmaker in the middle? Cause they have some similarities, and they could just be revamped.

#38 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@jsphsmth said:

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

Can it be, clockwise: Grunge, Freefall, (New Character), Catlin, Burnout and Rainmaker in the middle? Cause they have some similarities, and they could just be revamped.

but they've already shown Grunge on the Superboy #8 cover....he looks exactly like he did before

#39 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF: Caitlin Fairchild

so she is in the picture twice?

huh I'v never noticed that before lol, I'm not sure who she is now.

that's Megan

#40 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@DEGRAAF: Caitlin Fairchild

so she is in the picture twice?

huh I'v never noticed that before lol, I'm not sure who she is now.

that's Megan

Aaah I cry your pardon gun slinger, it is that.
#41 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@ReVamp said:

@jsphsmth said:

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

Can it be, clockwise: Grunge, Freefall, (New Character), Catlin, Burnout and Rainmaker in the middle? Cause they have some similarities, and they could just be revamped.

but they've already shown Grunge on the Superboy #8 cover....he looks exactly like he did before

AWESOME! Love it. TOTALLY. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES... I'll go fanboy elsewhere...YES!!!!

#42 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@ReVamp said:

@jsphsmth said:

What is up with that?

I hope that she will continue to play a role in Superboy, at the least.

Can it be, clockwise: Grunge, Freefall, (New Character), Catlin, Burnout and Rainmaker in the middle? Cause they have some similarities, and they could just be revamped.

but they've already shown Grunge on the Superboy #8 cover....he looks exactly like he did before

#43 Posted by The Stegman (23975 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who these guys are...nor do i know anything about Gen 13...but something tells me this will be good..count me in.

#44 Posted by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's misleading.  See how Fairchild is sort of separate from the team. Maybe she isn't a member of the Ravagers.   

#45 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

I am buying Ravagers even if Rose isn't involved. (I am secretly hoping that she is involved somehow.)

All six Second Wave comics sound/look amazing. Almost makes it worth losing OMAC in April.

#46 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: Ravagers writer Howard Mackie confirmed to Newsarama that the new team — revealed on the first issue's cover — will include Caitlin Fairchild, a brother and sister named Thunder and Lightning, the "monstrous" Ridge, a red Beast Boy and a new version of Terra. While Mackie wouldn't share details about the cover's featured characters, he revealed to Newsarama that Beast Boy's color change has something to do with Animal Man.

#47 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Thank you

#48 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Your right, it is beast boy
#49 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose Wilson will be the antogonist for the series! Better than nothing.

link to article at Newsarama

#50 Posted by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Ravager will be like Superboy and start out as an enemy then become a member.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.