Could Ravager join the Outlaws?

#1 Posted by SladeRogers (291 posts) - - Show Bio
After reading and seeing the buzz about the new Red Hood and the Outlaws, I began to think about other heroes that would fit in with the fray. The first one that came to mind was Rose Wilson. She has the attitude of Jason, the stubbornness of Roy (at times), the 'sexy yet deadly' look like Starfire, and the willingness to kill like all three of them. So I am asking this as a legitimate question, what does everybody think?
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12977 posts) - - Show Bio

it could happen. but with them trying to get rid of legacy heroes it might not
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
it could happen. but with them trying to get rid of legacy heroes it might not
There trying to get rid of them?
#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't think that Ravager is still going to be around in the DC Revamp...

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12977 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
Yeah, I don't think that Ravager is still going to be around in the DC Revamp...

if she is then she'll probably have a completley different look and all the other ravagers will be erased from canon
#6 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see her joining.

#7 Posted by ChadwickDavis (444 posts) - - Show Bio

While she has the credentials to be on the team, I dont believe she would be able to last due to the collective volatility of the team. 

vs. Red Hood: Two well trained Hotheads with anger management and authority issues=Deathstroke vs Batman next Generation  

vs. Arsenal:
Two former Drug addicts with anger management and authority issues= Bullets, Bows and Blades...Do I need to say more.  

vs. Starfire:  Two females with anger management and sanity issues. 

Point Blank if they dont kill themselves before Ravager shows up she will do it for them. 
#8 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

@SladeRogers: I think she'd make a good addition to the team as well, BUT, I think it would make more sense to add another super powered character instead since they already have two non-super powered members already (she has precog powers but other than that she's a normal human who relies on weaponry and martial skill to win). Rose, Kori, and Jason might have actually made a better starter team since Jason could have been the gunman while Rose handled the melee/sword fighting department and Starfire the super power angle.

I mean, is there anything Roy has to offer to the team that Jason can't himself? At least Rose has a different fighting style, preferring blade fighting over shooting.

#9 Posted by Grand Marvelous (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Could DC just kill off Ravager so we don't have a more Deathstroke-y version of Cassandra Cain running around? 

#10 Posted by redhoodx (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sinestro2828: In superboy when she is talking to faichild she is talking in her mind, I think she has telepathy. which could be a diffrent power set for the team.besides she is still so badass that she qualifies.

#11 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@ReVamp said:
if she is then she'll probably have a completley different look and all the other ravagers will be erased from canon

Four Months later...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.