Rorschach ressurection

#1 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone think Rorschach deserves a second chance like Spawn or Haunt? I think it would be pretty cool if Rorschach was ressurected by the devil and given awesome powers like Ghost Rider or Spawn.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:
i would like to see rorschac make a come back but ur idea sounds way too much like the punisher demon hunter thing to me
#3 Posted by wookie424 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

he would never work with the devil if anything he gets kicked out of hell for trying to kill him

#4 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@wookie424 said:
"he would never work with the devil if anything he gets kicked out of hell for trying to kill him"

With new powers, he probably could kill him. Just look at Ghost Rider and Spawn. they've both whooped the devils ass several times. 
Check it out. I got bored and made...dun da da! Undead Flaming Rorschach: 

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

they tried this with punisher already he got resurected with powers and went around killing demons and it was dumb as hell
#6 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd just like to see Rorschach somhow come back to fight modern day criminals.

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhatten unmade him, he can make him again. Nothing dissipates into nothing, ice turns to water, water turns to gaseous mist, that mist turns to clouds, the clouds rain (or in the right temperature make it snow) and that turns into water again. That is the essence of all things. Nothing truly vanishes.

#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
"Dr. Manhatten unmade him, he can make him again. Nothing dissipates into nothing, ice turns to water, water turns to gaseous mist, that mist turns to clouds, the clouds rain (or in the right temperature make it snow) and that turns into water again. That is the essence of all things. Nothing truly vanishes. "

I don't think so. 
1. Dr Manhattan left Earth 
2. He Cannot Bring People Back From The Dead 
3. He Would Not Risk Rorschach Revealing Ozzymandias
#9 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative: 1. he can come back 2. You dont know for sure 3. but its about your theory : )
#10 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:
Once Something Has Been Killed, it cannot come back. Only some sort of God or Devil could bring gim back. And Dr. Manhattan even says he ain't no God.
#11 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Rorschach back, but not with powers.

#12 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
"I'd like to see Rorschach back, but not with powers. "

I think he would take advantage of good powers.
#13 Posted by skullduggery pleasant (54 posts) - - Show Bio

the fact that Rorschach doesnt have powers is what makes him awesome.
though, there has been some speculation that Doctor Manhattan didnt actually kill Rorschach, but just temporarily separated his molecules. If you read back, the doc talks about water spontaneously turning into gold, this could imply that Rorschach could randomly reappear in the future, from nothingness. this is a nice thing for those who cant accept his death to think.    

#14 Posted by dp (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:

accept for amilia airheart
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

with Deadpool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.