He's in DCUO?

#1 Posted by Mystery Man (6 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all he is supposed to be dead, second he's not in the mainstream DCU, so why is he in it?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's popular...

#3 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

he is?

oh and rorschach has appeared in a DC comic, Kingdome Come to be more precise

#4 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Mystery Man said:
"First of all he is supposed to be dead, second he's not in the mainstream DCU, so why is he in it?"

that seens a good answer
#5 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
Mystery Man said:
"First of all he is supposed to be dead, second he's not in the mainstream DCU, so why is he in it?"
What are you talking about?
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the watchmen universe is part of the 52 dc universes, so he should be a part of it.

#7 Posted by Mystery Man (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah well if he's in there that means I can make Question, that is if no one else makes him first

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know he was in it.

#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach makes cameos in TONS of comics.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Chaos Agent said:
"he is?
Yes....
#11 Edited by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

i was surprised when i heard he would be in DCU

#12 Posted by Mystery Man (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Just google or yahoo DCUO and it'll have a list of the characters

#13 Posted by remeyrune (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Rorschach makes so many cameos in other comics, it would be safe to say that he is probably not dead after all?  Maybe after his journal is read, Dr. M brings him back saying no use to kill you since now everyone knows the truth.  Hope so, because his death really is depressing, although he died for what he believed in

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
remeyrune said:
"Since Rorschach makes so many cameos in other comics, it would be safe to say that he is probably not dead after all?  Maybe after his journal is read, Dr. M brings him back saying no use to kill you since now everyone knows the truth.  Hope so, because his death really is depressing, although he died for what he believed in
"

He's dead, end of.
#15 Posted by remeyrune (2 posts) - - Show Bio

No one ever dies in comics, at least not permanently

#16 Posted by Mr. Punisher (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell that to Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy

#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the Rorschach thing was a false edit someone did o the wikipedia page. Is this legit?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.