BatgirlBabs Asks, "What's That Smell?"

#1 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting idea, kind of slow moving video.

But the important part, what do super heroes smell like after a night of running around on rooftops and such? Spider-man has fallen into quite a many alleyways and I can only imagine some kind of super soap would be his saving grace. And wouldn't you think that Daredevil would just live in hell with his super smelling?

I hope Superman smells. I'm not a huge fan.
#2 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I know

SUPER SOAP

$$$ in the bank!

#3 Posted by wallyallen (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach smells on acounta the Nostalgia cologne bottle he has!! 

#4 Posted by leky (101 posts) - - Show Bio

i tottally agree

#5 Posted by advocatefish (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has to be the worst cuz he not only has those tights but also all that armor. It probably gets heavy and he sweats worst. All that rubber aint good for the skin either.
#6 Posted by X-23_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!!!
#7 Posted by TrueBizarro (96 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao super sweat

#8 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

of course Batman doesn't stink :) 
nice vid :)

#9 Posted by oscardave604 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs is the sexiest woman alive. She trumps every other girl ive ever seen.  we should all bow down in her greatness.  I mean seriously WOW. please marry me. she knows so much about comics it scares me. i mean was produced by some comic genius that wanted to make the worlds hottest girl. I think so 

#10 Posted by DDangelico (219 posts) - - Show Bio

and you guys should do more videos like this! I was stumbling around in the archives and came across this and it made my morning. So fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.