Would Ronald McDonald be a good hero or villain?

#1 Posted by freedom (71 posts) - - Show Bio

what would be his skills set? who will be his nemesis?

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58150 posts) - - Show Bio

his enemy would be Hamburglar...

#3 Edited by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by SC (13212 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was already a villain? More people die each year from obesity related causes than Dr Doom has killed in his entire lifetime. He shoves more food into people's mouths than Galactus eats out of them. He is like the Anti Galactus and Grimace is his first herald and Hamburgler is actually the good guy. He steals hamburgers from the greedy corporations to feed the poor everyday citizens. He is like Robin Hood mixed with Luke Cage. Did you also Ronald Mcdonald is a pimp? Why do you think they call it the Big Mac. I fear for Birdies safety. She is actually only 15. This thread depresses me. 

#5 Posted by jloneblackheart (5528 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC LOL
#6 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7983 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't be a good hero or a good villain.  He's barely passable as a company mascot.
#8 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

He wouldn't be a good hero or a good villain.  He's barely passable as a company mascot.

This.
#9 Posted by A_O_N (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea ketchup and tartar sauce on his face xD

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a villain. His power is to ruin millions of lives with obesity.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92851 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
SAME MIND
#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
SAME MIND
And, praytell, what does this dastardly monster look like?

Take a look.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92851 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: .......I think I just died laughing. 
#14 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously none of you guys have read Dr. McNinja

Link.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:

"Mmm... .Batman. One of the most, if not THE most phsyically fit man on this Earth. I can take him. 'BURGLER!!"

The hamburgler, aka, the Hambutler, walks in
"Y-yes?"

"Load the fry-cannon."
"Go--goodness sir! Big game?"
"The biggest. Heh.. hahaha.... BWAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!"
#16 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
I thought he was already a villain? More people die each year from obesity related causes than Dr Doom has killed in his entire lifetime. He shoves more food into people's mouths than Galactus eats out of them. He is like the Anti Galactus and Grimace is his first herald and Hamburgler is actually the good guy. He steals hamburgers from the greedy corporations to feed the poor everyday citizens. He is like Robin Hood mixed with Luke Cage. Did you also Ronald Mcdonald is a pimp? Why do you think they call it the Big Mac. I fear for Birdies safety. She is actually only 15. This thread depresses me. 
QFT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.