Follow

Ron Frenz

Person » Ron Frenz is credited in 1004 issues.

Comic book artist.

Ron Frenz Interview at New Dimension Comics in Pittsburgh

Avatar image for StrongProtector
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

Edited By StrongProtector

I had the chance to sit down with acclaimed comic book artist Ron Frenz over the holidays. We discussed how Ron and Tom DeFalco came about creating Spider-Girl and his extremely popular seven year run with DeFalco on Thor. We also discussed his current five issue mini-series bringing back his character from the mid-90s, Thunderstrike and if he hopes to somehow work this into bringing back the Thor Corps. 

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I love Ron Frenz and Tom Defalco. also love Spider-girl. GREAT VIDEO <3

J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By J1ml33

I really loved his work on amazing spider-man from the 80s my first official introduction to ron frenz was Amazing Spider-Man #252 ( I got it in a action figure pack from the spider-man classic line from the early 2000s after the first movie came out  ^_^ ) it inspired me at lot back then when I was just trying to find myself artistically . but over all great interview :D

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

Ron Frenz really knew how to rock the retro art styles of Jack Kirby and the Buscema brothers.

I love how Sif looks in this Frenz pin-up.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.