Sabretooth Vs. Romulus

#1 Posted by Logan X (66 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sabretooth vs. Romulus, who would win?

I think Sabretooth.

#2 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

hard choice, i think sabretooth fight better, but Romulus has the experience, and sabre has i think better claws, the romulus' claws are fake

i say sabretooth, but i think romulus would give a good fight before surrending

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: Romulus has the same claws that Sabretooth has and he has gloves that give him claws similar to Wolverines. I think Romulus would win. Sabretooth fights like an animal... He goes for the vital spots and usually the obvious and easy kill. Romulus is a planner and studies his opponents. Romulus is the oldest known lupine i believe he has studied all of the current known lupines and chose Wolverine as his successor. (i would love to see a What If? based on Romulus succeeding and turning Wolverine in to his successor).

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: yeah, but i think after living about 2000 years (minimum), his claws lose their sharpness

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: you dont think he can sharpen them?

#6 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Romulus wins

#7 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Romulus all the way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.