Follow

Romulus

Character » Romulus appears in 176 issues.

Little is known about Romulus. He has been shown, however, to be extremely intelligent with connections with various governments and government programs. Romulus was ultimately behind the Weapon X Program. Given his great lifespan, and the few instances revealed about his past, Romulus is an exceptional warrior, planner and tactician.

Romulus

DiabolicVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DiabolicVision

Ok, so i was not too keen on the whole romulus idea at first.  But i think if the writers play their cards right, they could have a new villian who could last a long time (i.e. Dr. doom, loki, red skull), i mean this is kinda meant to be wolverine's ultimate villian other than sabretooth.  Just interested in what every one else think's on if marvel is dropping the ball on this character or not.

camodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By camodude

i have this weird theroy(spelled wrong) that the guy is crazy and sadistic only believing he is the anchient rome emperor in actuallity he just came across his followers and implanted the visions into them. along with phisically enhancing himself to survive... weird. i dont know were it came from it could be i just dislike were it is going

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

The thing I like most about Way's take on Wolverine's origins is that it'll most probably be retconned into inexistence in a few years :).

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel
    @John Valentine: I fee the same way but I do hope they keep this guy around a bit more
    cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By cennobite

Who thinks he will find a way out of the Darkforce Dimension?

EternalBiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EternalBiker

Dose  he have adamantium skeletion ??
    Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Solarflare32

His presence fucks up weapon plus's history

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.