or
 The Reverse-Flash
???
#2 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say his greatest enemy is Zoom.

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#4 Posted by Tainted-Cell (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom is probably the most dangerous, but I'd say as an actual character, he's pretty pathetic.
Gonna have to go with Captain Cold, maybe Grodd if he were more personal.

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tainted-Cell said:
" Zoom is probably the most dangerous, but I'd say as an actual character, he's pretty pathetic. Gonna have to go with Captain Cold, maybe Grodd if he were more personal. "
You have some 'splanin to do.
#6 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Reverse-Flash.
#7 Posted by Tainted-Cell (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  I think of him as Doctor Horrible, only instead of starring in a sing-a-long comedy, we're supposed to take him seriously. What are his ambitions?
#8 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Captain Cold as Flashs greatest enemy.
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tainted-Cell said:
" @geraldthesloth:  I think of him as Doctor Horrible, only instead of starring in a sing-a-long comedy, we're supposed to take him seriously. What are his ambitions? "
To make heroes better, to show them tragedy and help them get stronger through it.
#10 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:
that's not a vilain its a plot device.
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ebbm said:
" @geraldthesloth: that's not a vilain its a plot device. "
There's nothing plot devicy about him at all. He may have good intentions but the way he plans to get these done are what makes him a villain.
#12 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

probably Zoom

#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reverse Flashes have taken a much more personal level of attack against the Flash. 

After that, I'd say Abra Kadabra.  He's the villain that hates Wally West the most.
#14 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:
I mean the only way they could make a villain that powerful and still be beatable is by giving him those motives.  
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" The Reverse Flashes have taken a much more personal level of attack against the Flash.  After that, I'd say Abra Kadabra.  He's the villain that hates Wally West the most. "
Why does he hate Wally so much?
#16 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

The second Zoom hates Wally because they were friends but after the death of his father in law and consequentley becoming a paraplegic, Wally refused to let him use the cosmic treadmill to travel back in time and alter events, when he did he was styck in a time loop constantly reliving the loss of his family, this drove him insane and he eventually broke out, deciding to use his control of time to manipulate heroes lives, causing tragedies in them to make them "better heroes".

#17 Posted by Tainted-Cell (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Or rather, more like him. As he originally set out to be "the Flash", he felt that by enduring that torment put him a cut above everyone else. They should be looking to measure up to his standards. As I said, Doctor Horrible.

#18 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd

#19 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Reverse Flash
#20 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Zoom. He is responsible for most of the bad things that happened in Barry's life thanks to time travel.

#21 Edited by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Why has Grodd been pretty much excluded from this? I'd argue he's every bit as big as Zoom and Cold.

#22 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Zoom
2-Abra Kadabra
3-Grodd
4-Captain Cold

#23 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the above... 

The Trickster! James Jesse!
#24 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Flash is one that's somewhat debatable, sort of like Daredevil or Spider-Man. It depends upon who you ask, so would say for DD it's Kingpin, others Bullseye. Same with Spider-Man, some say Green Goblin, others say Ock, and others say Venom. Truth is they don't have a Joker to their Batman, they have numerous "greatest" depending upon the decade.

#25 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@MysterioMaximus said:
" Why has Grodd been pretty much excluded from this? I'd argue he's every bit as big as Zoom and Cold. "
I said Grodd. and honestly he easily trumps Zoom and Cold IMO
#26 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @MysterioMaximus said:
" Why has Grodd been pretty much excluded from this? I'd argue he's every bit as big as Zoom and Cold. "
I said Grodd. and honestly he easily trumps Zoom and Cold IMO "
Agreed! Still I suppose in a manner of speaking, in this case, there's no right or wrong answer per se. They're all pretty big for Flash.
#27 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@MysterioMaximus said:
" @Caligula said:
" @MysterioMaximus said:
I said Grodd. and honestly he easily trumps Zoom and Cold IMO "
Agreed! Still I suppose in a manner of speaking, in this case, there's no right or wrong answer per se. They're all pretty big for Flash. "
very true sir, that's why i said "IMO"
Grodd is awesome
#28 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" I'd say his greatest enemy is Zoom. "
Agreed
#30 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom  
with Gorilla Grodd right behind him
#31 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom
#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Zoom said:
" The Reverse Flashes have taken a much more personal level of attack against the Flash.  After that, I'd say Abra Kadabra.  He's the villain that hates Wally West the most. "
Why does he hate Wally so much? "

Because he was badly scared and almost killed in a battle with Wally.  Later, when Kadabra became a hero to the people in the 64th century, Wally had him zapped back in time, depriving him of his greatest moment of glory.  He also had a run in with the Dark Flash (an alternate version of Wally) in another dimension and whatever Walter did to him, it really really annoyed Kadabra.  He likes to spend time dunking the Flash in acid, ripping him apart and putting him back together, stranging him, making his wife cease to exist, etc etc.

The only reason I'd say Professor Zoom hates the Flash more is because he's devoted his entire life to destroying the Flash whereas Kadabra does it when he feels like it but his primary motivation is fame.
#33 Posted by jorgeareizaga (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I can not decide, all his many enemies hate him too  too much
#34 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

Thawne
#35 Posted by Earthfall (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Its debatable. Franly, Zoom is the biggest threat, and has done some terrible things. But Captain Cold incecently does evil things with the intention tokill the Flash, Zoom just wants too make him better in a rather obscene way. Overall, Captain Cold is more of a villain.

#36 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Chubbizzlenator (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Zoom, hands down!

#38 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chubbizzlenator said:

Its Zoom, hands down!
#39 Posted by Jayso4201 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@MysterioMaximus said:

Why has Grodd been pretty much excluded from this? I'd argue he's every bit as big as Zoom and Cold.

Couldn't have said it better! So I didn't.

#40 Posted by KEROGA (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

i dig captain colds personality

#41 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA said:

i dig captain colds personality

me too :) Too bad he's been acting much differently in the new 52...

#42 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

captain cold !

#43 Posted by Teerack (7371 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Boomerang
#44 Posted by Onemoreposter (4090 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Zoom killed Barry's wife. pre-flashpoint cold is my favorite though

#45 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysteriomaximus:

DC Villain Guide:

Superman: Lex Luthor

Batman: The Joker

Wonder Woman: Ares

Flash (Barry Allen): Captain Cold

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Sinestro

Aquaman: Black Manta

Captain Marvel: Dr. Sivanna

Martian Manhunter: Ma'alefa'ak

Robin: Harley Quinn

#46 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Reverse Flash and then Captain Cold

#47 Posted by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Zoom, so bad Barry was forced to kill him.

#48 Posted by Captain13 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd

#49 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.