would you date and marry Rogue if she was real.

• 61 results
#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

if Rogue was real idk about you guys but i would so marry her in my eyes shes the perfect woman sexy sassy funny yet a little lonely yet strong willed. plus her voice well the 90s x-men cartoon Rogue sexiest voice ever.

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i wouldn't want to date OR marry Rogue because I don't want her to accidentally kill me when I kiss her =P

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

No i prefer being alive. and yes i know she controls her powers now but the first time that slips i'm dead
#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah, i would date and marry her why not. lol

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

No i prefer being alive. and yes i know she controls her powers now but the first time that slips i'm dead

This is true^. Although I do agree with the OP that Rogue is indeed very sexy and beautiful, I just wouldn't want to risk it all being with this girl if she existed in real life.

Now if Ms. Marvel existed in real life, then that's another story... =D

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Date sure.

But for some of us marriage is sacred. Getting married to a mutant is wrong.
 It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me)

LOL sorry I couldn't help it. Date is a definite but in all honesty who I marry and why has to be a deeply emotional decision and saying you'd marry someone you don't even know would be a little awkward.

#7 Posted by SC (13203 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
Getting married to a mutant is wrong.  It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me) 

LMAO Classic. This needs to be on a list of X-Men jokes that can always be used no matter the situation. 
#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me)

SO MUCH WIN!

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

No and not just because sex would be fatal but that is a factor, I wouldn't be able to handle having a wife who I couldn't kiss, hug or even touch without risking death

#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16845 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

No and not just because sex would be fatal but that is a factor, I wouldn't be able to handle having a wife who I couldn't kiss, hug or even touch without risking death

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25011 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i like being alive, and find her accent annoying

#12 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i think her accent is hot myself.

#13 Posted by Comics4Me1800 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes. I don't really give a **** if I die from touching her. It would be a good date.

#14 Posted by Phoenix XII (115 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, yes & YES!!!!!!!

#15 Edited by NightwalkerRevan (123 posts) - - Show Bio

There's always the risk of death by kiss or in a moment of passion, but what a way to go. So sure :)

#16 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I love her accent too much not to hug her, and as great a way that is to die, I'd rather continue living thanks.

#17 Edited by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah. I'd go gay for Rogue.

Actually, I'd go polyamorous for both Rogue & Gambit. That would be my ideal relationship ;) They're by far the two sexiest characters in the X-Men in comics ever.

#18 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

No way dude, bestiality isn't exactly my kind of thing.

#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (12093 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#20 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope.
#21 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: I would at LEAST date her, I'm nowhere NEAR man enough for a woman like Rogue but you never know, she might just like my personality ANYWAY! LOL Besides, with MY irony-loving luck it would turn out that I'm one of the few people out there who can touch her without a single side-effect! So I'll never know for sure if I don't try!

#22 Posted by The_Tree (7720 posts) - - Show Bio

No, and not for the reason that I could possibly die, but for the reason that her accent is incredibly annoying.

#23 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I would but worries me is not her ability to leech powers and memories by skin touch since that mean I have to have honest relationship with her so I can deal with that. The kiss that can suck your life away seems like a kiss I would want. What worries me is her mom Mystique I know there will be awkward moment with her. Look what she did to Gambit

#24 Posted by Mayo88m (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, it'd be an added thrill risking death with every touch. It would be like having sex in a public place X1000, and she's good looking too boot!

#25 Posted by Roroonthedownlow (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Rogue now- she needs to grow up and stop acting like such a psycho. Right now she's the nightmare girlfriend from hell.

#26 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (120 posts) - - Show Bio

hellz yea. I would love it. I think she is awesome!

#27 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

I might. The skin thing wouldn't bother me, but I can't just say yes. I would have to get to know her.

#28 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Don't wanna die
  • don't want her to accidentally kill my kids
  • Don't want my kids to go through the problems she did

If all those factors were gone I would do it in a heart beat

and btw does anyone know if she can transfer powers to other people? it would be bad ass if I got a small portion of ms marvels powers

#29 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Shes a nice enough girl but no

#30 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#31 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

• Don't wanna die
  • don't want her to accidentally kill my kids
  • Don't want my kids to go through the problems she did

If all those factors were gone I would do it in a heart beat

and btw does anyone know if she can transfer powers to other people? it would be bad ass if I got a small portion of ms marvels powers

It'd be worth it.

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

#34 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13400 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. And anyone who wouldn't is crazy or a scaredy cat.

#37 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

I would think not, but who knows.

#39 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

I guess Cody, Remy, Magneto and Sentry know for sure....

#40 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

I don't think her and Cody got that far and nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

#41 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

I don't think her and Cody got that far and nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

It's her vagina of death. CCA wouldn't allow that bit of the history divulged at the time, but my fan fic allows it. I'll link you to my blog some time.

#42 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: ON NO YOU DIDN'T.

#44 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#45 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

But yeah, that was awful. I prefer joking or act like nothing happened because otherwise I'd be so pissed off that I'd track down the guy who had this stupid idea just to kick his ass

#46 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH SUGAH!!!!!

#47 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

HELL YEAH SUGAH!!!!!
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
No and no.
#49 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Rollover in the bed the wrong way and adios muchacho.

#50 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: GASP!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.