Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Wolverine Rogue

• 75 results
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

i think Logan and Rogue would make a great couple i never understood why marvel has never tried it i mean they have alot of x-men titles to choose from. it seems marvel only puts Rogue with Iceman Gambit or Magneto for some reason. i rather see Rogue with Wolverine or maybe Colossus. i just like the Wolverine/Rogue pairing ever sinse i was little.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kastiel

I never liked the Rogue/Wolverine pairing. He always seemed a bit too old for her.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    @Kastiel said:
    " I never liked the Rogue/Wolverine pairing. He always seemed a bit too old for her. "
    She was with Magneto in AoA so age might not be that big of a deal. But Wolverine and Rogue just seems off, like way off.
    Roguegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roguegirl
    @LoganRogue24 said:
    " i think Logan and Rogue would make a great couple i never understood why marvel has never tried it i mean they have alot of x-men titles to choose from. it seems marvel only puts Rogue with Iceman Gambit or Magneto for some reason. i rather see Rogue with Wolverine or maybe Colossus. i just like the Wolverine/Rogue pairing ever sinse i was little. "
    i dont see tham as a coulple..Logan had always been like a father/grandpa to her
    romyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By romyfan

Never!  Rogue and Gambit are soul mates.  They just ain't themselves without each other.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SUNMAN

Wolverine and Rogue is a no. 

Wolverine can't hold a relationship to save his life. He ruined Scott and Jeans relationship. Most of the other women who loved him end up dead or hate him. He is the king of the one night stands.

People give Tony grief but Wolverine gets around.

I don't know why though. He is a short, ugly hairy little man. I mean he is cool but the dude is 5' 3"
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @SUNMAN said:
    "Wolverine and Rogue is a no. 

Wolverine can't hold a relationship to save his life. He ruined Scott and Jeans relationship. Most of the other women who loved him end up dead or hate him. He is the king of the one night stands.

People give Tony grief but Wolverine gets around.

I don't know why though. He is a short, ugly hairy little man. I mean he is cool but the dude is 5' 3"
    "
    Yeah well Tony's how old? and Wolverine is over a 100
    SpookCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpookCake

I think that rogue and wolverine might be an interesting couple, but not likely to last, not just because of logans track record, but because rogue and logan seem to have a father daughter relationship, or big brother little sister type thing

ritchman678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ritchman678

I say rouge and the hary man should bang lol

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Vindellavon

Meh, never saw anything worth while in it.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LoganRogue24

i just never saw Gambit Rogue as soulmates i saw them as a fling or sexual atraction nothing more. but with Logan she has a bond with him cause there so much alike yet not. Gambit is to much of a player for a woman like Rogue. plus Wolverine Rogue sound so good together.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vindellavon
    @LoganRogue24 said:
    "i just never saw Gambit Rogue as soulmates i saw them as a fling or sexual atraction nothing more. but with Logan she has a bond with him cause there so much alike yet not. Gambit is to much of a player for a woman like Rogue. plus Wolverine Rogue sound so good together. "

Wolverine and Rgue do look good with each other, but only Earth-616 comic-wise. In every other incarnation, the immediate WTF will come to my lips. As for Romy, I despised it when it first came to be, and I still despise it now. They may be inlove with each other, butthat doesn't mean they belong together. They can't fit together, where as Logan and Rogue can, where Iceman and Polaris could have continued, where Jean and Logan could have, where Emm and Scott are having; they can't because they've got too much in the way. They should have really moved on when they had the chance.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LoganRogue24

i despise Romy to Vindellavon thats why i like Wolverine Rogue or Colossus Rogue as possible matches for the southern belle.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vindellavon
    @LoganRogue24 said:
    "i despise Romy to Vindellavon thats why i like Wolverine Rogue or Colossus Rogue as possible matches for the southern belle. "

I'll ship her off with god damn Magneto, for hell's sake. His AoA incarnate was to die for.
    Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vindellavon

Here's a treat for the Rogan lovers. and yes, that is Rogue, just look closely at her hair, the brown and the white streak are both there.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LoganRogue24

i have this issue to bad they only tease  us Wolverine Rogue fans.

justthisonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By justthisonce

A) it's time for something fresher and newer. the territory of possibilities between Rogue and Wolverine has never been explored so this would qualify as an option.
    B) Wolverine is way older than anyone without regenerative capabilities, so actual age can't really be used against him
    C) In terms of differences in appearance due to age, in MOST renderings of the X-Men, the age difference isn't disturbingly different
    D) these two have a lot in common (no family, trust issues, tempers, slow and easy charm, they're more sensitive than they let on, they spend a lot of time alone, et al)
    E) despite all of these things in common, these two richly-developed characters have a lot of differences which would make the development of a relationship quite interesting to watch. we wouldn't know how or where things were going next
    F) they obviously have a lot of tenderness for one another
    G) Gambit and Rogue are too much of a novelty pairing to hold my interest. I get it. He's sexy. She's sexy. He's Southern. She's Southern. He was a playboy. She was defensive. He became committed. She opened up. La dee da dee da. It's over for me for now, unless they manage to completely wow me with a new take, which I doubt, since this whole original concept never pleased me much.
    H) It doesn't ever LOOK to me like Logan is looking at Rogue (in Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men, or the films) in a way that could necessarily be classified as "purely brotherly" or "paternal"
    I) the relationship between Rogue and Wolverine occasionally (in some X-Men manifestations) seems to be of the exact same nature as Wolverine and Jubilee, but USUALLY it seems to be quite different in nature. for one thing, Jubilee originally met Wolverine when she was in her early teens and Rogue's never been shown as meeting him younger than her late teens.
    J) I'm not sure why Rogue's age is SO inconsistent throughout the different X-Men mediums. She originally appeared in her mid-late 30's in the comics, then they sexed her up and she was in her mid-late 20s for a while, then the 1993 cartoon series was made and she continued to be in that same age range, then all of the sudden there's X-Men Evolution and she's under-age (probably nearly a decade younger) there and then there's the movie and she's still young enough to be a student and HONESTLY within the different X-Men Comic Series her age ranges SO it's difficult to say what age she's going to be fixed at for portrayal SO it's difficult to decide to be "icked out" or not
    K) I do love Rogue too much to see her fucked over by a lame story-line, so I would want the relationship to be developed with nuance should they pursue it, with real consideration of who these individuals are, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if in one of the series, the relationship was explored and eventually ended. It's not as though things with Remy have always been smooth sailing or, for that matter, between most of the main X-Men characters' relationships.
    L) I used to be sad that Beast really icked me out as a potential sexual partner between Rogue because he could have had a really nice affect on her and vice versa, but Logan does plenty to comfort and ground Rogue and she keeps him on his feet a bit- in every manifestation.
    M) it's SO weird how they just fucked around with all the story-lines of everyone in the films. would've been interesting to see Rogue either already have her full set of powers or to get them from Carol. nothing's better than the sassy, angry, internally-conflicted, charming, vulnerable, invulnerable, super-strong, flying, life-force-absorbing, sexy, ADULT Rogue who doesn't need to be rescued on such continual repeat. only thing those movies did for Rogue that I liked were make sure she was in them and encourage some people further to think about Rogan as a possibility. Like I said, just glad they featured her in all the films, even though she wasn't particularly explored or active in any but the first, I'm grateful she was represented. Honestly, she gets left out of a lot of merchandising and of too many of the different X-Men Comic series.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LoganRogue24

i agree with you justthisonce you rock.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
    Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
    @Kastiel said:
    "I never liked the Rogue/Wolverine pairing. He always seemed a bit too old for her. "
    Age is just a number, unless it's an eighty year old with an eighteen year old.

But, then again it's their choice.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sidney

Rogue and Scott.

Sirnoobsalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sirnoobsalot
    @LoganRogue24 said:
    " i think Logan and Rogue would make a great couple i never understood why marvel has never tried it i mean they have alot of x-men titles to choose from. it seems marvel only puts Rogue with Iceman Gambit or Magneto for some reason. i rather see Rogue with Wolverine or maybe Colossus. i just like the Wolverine/Rogue pairing ever sinse i was little. "
    Im going to go ahead and forward to you what I said in the identical thread of this topic you made in the Wolverine forum...

FUCK NO!
    Sirnoobsalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sirnoobsalot

Alright. Why would Rogue and Wolverine work together in all the opinions present? Because they would be cute? Because hes so 'Badass'? Ye know, I don't think anyone actually cares. I think more often than not when someone asks why isn't X paired with Y, its because they are fans of both, and don't honestly care about having something with depth. They just want to see their fan favorites hooked up. 

I am a Rogue + Gambit fan. I won't deny that. However, I am NOT a Rogue fan. I don't like her. Hell I'm not even that big of a Gambit fan. But I like the two together because they have a chemistry that is just awesome (or at least they do when the writer doesn't have his head up his ass). Rogue, a girl who (previously) could not touch anyone. It was a barrier that made her unique, though ultimately isolated. Gambit, on the other hand was the opposite. He was a ladies man. He was suave and smooth. He was a man who could get any lovely lady he really wanted because he was just that good... But, he didn't. Instead this southern boy ends up falling for the only girl in the world he couldn't touch. That says something very profound about his character. Rogue, in turn, wanting to love him said something too; albeit something  a little less powerful. It said that despite her reclusive, "can't let myself get close" attitude, she did feel lonely and didn't want to be. Hell, even after they did get together she was still constantly afraid, but Gambit didn't care (lets remember this is writer reliant). Gambit, with his suicidal persistence broke through her defenses and created, in my opinion, one of the best (potentially) comic book relationships ever conceived. 

Wolverine is by nature and by popular demand, a lone wolf (despite his many teaming ups (which are more to appease fans)). It is a profile that fits him. Some characters need to be directional, they need to be motivated. Some characters have to always be clear cut. However, every now and then you have to take a character and turn him into a pariah. You more or less have to remove his convictions and make him a man who follows the wind. Wolverine is that character. He is a character who floats in and out of the world. Ignoring the original lore (in which he was born in modern time, had no claws (they were part of his gloves) and was a Hulk villain), Wolverine has become this sort of wandering Samurai, if you will (though I hate the alligation because it draws in all the retcons this man has been subject to). Rogue does not need a pariah. Pairing up two characters that have a lot in common is very poor writing. Relationships in stories/comics/wtf ever need to be complementary, not coexistent because they are more profound and more pivotal as plot devices, as well as tools of character development. Rogue is a character that needs to be developed, and Wolverine is not a catalyst for that. The pairing is would be for fans and nothing else, and would be empty. Hell, look at Rogue in the AoA. She hooks up with Magneto because he can touch her, thus telling us she is desperate and would just take a dive at anyone that could touch her (Colossus anyone...?). Now that isn't a very compelling character is that? 

And I did not proof read this, so if anyone wants to be a grammar policeman, well, grow the hell up.

VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VampOrchid

Like I said in the Wolverine Forum 

Well, I think they would be a great couple. Specially if Rogue can maintain the powers she received from Ares. The whole immortality thing would go hand in hand with Logan never getting old. 

And while we are on the subject about old. Please, he had a thing for Jean and she's basically the same age as Rogue. Depending on what age you are looking at Rogue being. I'm saying mid 20s. In this case, I think it would work. 

Really, I think she's the only one that can handle him. The whole invicibility thing would really come in handy being around him. Plus the power absorbtion, bonus. Anytime her life would come in danger do to injury, she could always borrow Wolverine's powers and boom. I mean why not? She's totally done it before.  

Plus the entire father/daughter thing everyone says they got going. Meh, I don't buy it. Her daughter relationship was more with Xavier. However, who knows what that will be like now. 

And that issue where they make out because of that Alien Golgotha. Like they were saying, it was based on thoughts and feelings not revealed before.  

I think I should be looked into, and at least explored. Why not? Maybe this girl would be able to stay alive around him.    
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LoganRogue24

i agree VampOrchid.
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw

Pleeaase he could be her grandfather....the same thing by magneto.

VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VampOrchid

He could be a grandfather to most of the women he dates. What makes her any different? That excuse is way overused.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LoganRogue24

vamporchid you tell em sugah lol. i agree the age thing is a very weak excuse because if we go by that logic then Logan and Jean is ewwwwwwww Logan and Storm is ewwwwwwww to then. i never bought the age thing i mean look at Anna Paquin or Megan Fox there dateing older men and there in there 20s so the age thing is a stupid excuse. hell Anna is engaged to her man Stephen Moyer. i never bought the Logan is to old for Rogue excuse that is just stupid the real reason there not together is cause the writers are pussys to do it cause of the Romy fans cause they know how crazy they get when they try to break up there perfect pairing. Gambit and Rogue suck as lovers they allways did Romy fans are just to damn selfish to realize it someday somehow Wolverine and Rogue will be together idk when but it will happen cause someone has to at least try the pairing once. Bryan Singer tried in the films but Ratner ignored it in x-3 cause he was an idiot.
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By FoxxFireArt
    @Kastiel said:
    " I never liked the Rogue/Wolverine pairing. He always seemed a bit too old for her. "
    Technically, speaking, he's a bit too old for anyone alive other then Selene and maybe Mystique.

As far as Wolverine is concerned. I always thought they should explore his relationship with Jean. It's something the have always teased with. In alternate realities it's always Jean and Logan. Even when you see those future realities they have Wolverine still alive and Jean around. In House of M Jean was on his mind. They are perfect for each other. Logan doesn't seem to die and Jean can't stay dead.

I've always seen Rogue and Bobby as just good friends. The whole Gambit thing I find more annoying. Though lets see what they do now that they can actually touch and she's able to explore life more.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#29  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @FoxxFireArt: True.  Or madame Web? ;)

True. In fact, I'm convinced that when Jean comes back she'll be free to go with Logn now that Scott's in love with Emma. 

True. 

Xill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xill

Well although it won't matter much longer what with Disney mousing things up, 
    Hell I'll vote for Scott and Rogue, just cause it sounds so weird and foreign to me, like none of the writers even considered it. 

OH, and back tot he point. Rogue can't be involved with wolverine. 
    Primary reason: Wolverine is a character killer. Since his creation he's always been built up to be THE bad ass, even though it's getting kind of stale. If Rogue and Logan were to hook up, they'd kill her off pretty quickly, and give Logan something more to brood about. 

Well screw that. I like that Rogue character too much to see that happen. 

RELATIONSHIP COMIC 

VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VampOrchid

Even Wolverine admitted it openly to Jean that it would never work.  

It's a psycologic thing that he has for women with red hair. And man you have to admit, she does use the poor sap quite a bit. Not a very nice girl.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LoganRogue24

i agree Vamporchid as i recall Logan is only atracted to Jean cause she reminds him of Rose the redhead he knew as a child.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VampOrchid

Bingo.  

And apperently his mom was a red head. 

He had a thing for Mary-Jane...yada yada yada.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LoganRogue24

wait i thought Rogue was a redhead to with white streaks in her hair.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VampOrchid

Nope, brunette with a white streak
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LoganRogue24

oh idk why i thoughr red lol. maybe i read a fic and the writer gave her red hair that could be it. do you agree that Romy fans are selfish. sometimes they flip out even when marvel even thinks about breaking up Romy. i love your fics you know how to capture the charaters you even got Rogues spech pattern down. i have read alot of Wolvie/Rogue fics and some writers have trouble with her spech patern. i think in the films if Bryan Singer stayed on Wolvie/Rogue would have became lovers. do you read x-men comics i read some i mostly read Supergirl Red Sonja She Hulk. i have gotten into x-men legacy with the Gambit Rogue kiss issue and big surprise Rogue is not ready for sex with Gambit yet what a shock. i allways hated Gambit i never liked the charater to much in my opion Gambit is a watered down version of Wolverine there some diferences but in my eyes he is basicly a Wolverine clone.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VampOrchid

I don't think Romy fans are selfish. They are just such a long list of loyal fans. They've been here for quite some time, that's alot of dedication there. Some ppl don't like change, so writers try not to start fires with that sort of friction. 

As for the films. Nope not a chance of them become lovers. Rogue is shown as a child/teen. That would really rough up some waters in the media and the world. Marvel tries 'tries' to stay as family friendly as they can. Sure Logan dates ppl in this time and day, but at least they look his age. 

In the comics Rogue is in her late 20's. So at least the concept of them being to gether here is safe to touch. The movies, not so much. 

I, myself have never like the plots of the X movies. But they are X movies, so as a loyal fan, I had to watch and find some good out of it. I must not complain, at least some X movies were made. 

I was a Romy fan. Still am. I just prefer Wolverine/Rogue. Wich even though it should, will probably never see. There are way too many Jean/Wolverine fans out there, and I'm sure the writers will just bring her back and stick her with him. Such a user that one. 

You have to look at it like this too. Writers split up Jean and Scott. I was like Whoa! Gutsy move. Ppl were pissed, but then they got over it. With Rogue and Remy, might be the same reaction, might be worse. If they split them up I think Romy fans would have a s$!t fit. But I think later on they would get over it. But there would be constent threads like, Bring Romy Back. Or ROMY 4 Life lol. 

I've been reading comics for years. YEARS. Since I was like 8. And I'm 26 now. Rogue, Wolverine, Gambit and Jean, have always been my top 4. As long as at least two of them are still kicking, I'm really fine. I like to see what different writers do with them and so on. 

Plus if I don't like it, there is always fan fic.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LoganRogue24

i guess i see your point no wonder the writers just tease Logan/Rogue. i tried to get into Romy when i was 12 or 13 i could not do it no matter how hard i tried. Rogues personality dose not match Gambits like the way  her personality matches Logans. i thought Rogue was at least 20 by the time x-3. i think the first two films were good they changed some stuff but it still felt like x-men. least the first two did not get camped up like x-3 did jeez. i guess iam a pure Rogan fan lol. what is your view on a Colossus Rogue pairing in the comics or films. oh have you watched Wolverine and the x-men that show rocks looks like there might be a chance for Rogan sinse Gambit has a thing for Polaris.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By VampOrchid

Nah Rogue, in the movies is still portrayed as a teen, even by X-3. She's still in classes and not teaching them, she still shares a room. All signs of still being a teen. 

I'm not a big Rogue Colossus fan either. And I'm not big with any of the pairings from the movies. The movies were ok, but that's it, they were just ok. Nothing more, for me anyways. To much of a hardcore X-men fan. 

But I will always be a Rogan and Romy fan. Just more Rogan then the other ;)
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LoganRogue24

it is hard to pair anyone in the films cause you don"t know if it will be followed through or just thrown away like Rogan was in x-3.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VampOrchid

I didn't really see much Rogan in any of the films. Because of what they did with her age. To me it was just creepy to think of it that way. And setting her up with Ice man....ewwww.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LoganRogue24

i did see chemistry between Hugh Jackman and Anna Paquin though. Rogue and Iceman was stupid and came off as stupid. Anna and the Bobby guy had no chemistry. i mean in x-3 Bobby did not even know who he wanted Rogue or Kitty. i did see Rogan in x-1 and some in x-2 in some scenes. or i should say a possibillity of Rogan anyway.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By VampOrchid

Meh, I really didn't see it. Maybe her having a crush on him, but nothing in return, well for me anyways. I guess it's because I watched it purely for the fact that it's an x movie. That's it lol.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LoganRogue24

maybe i was hopeing for Rogan to hard idk.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VampOrchid
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LoganRogue24

thanks sugah lol maybe someday in the comics someone will pair Wolvie and Rogue together.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VampOrchid
    @LoganRogue24:

What issue are you and Vindellafon talking about? All i see is a little red x
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LoganRogue24

explain please iam not sure what your refering to.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By VampOrchid
    @Vindellavon said:
    "Here's a treat for the Rogan lovers. and yes, that is Rogue, just look closely at her hair, the brown and the white streak are both there.

"

This here, I don't know what it is I can't see it.
    VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By VampOrchid

I bet it's that X-force pic where wolverine is kissing, who everyone says is domino, but to me it looks like he's kissing rogue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.