Will they kill off rouge

#1 Posted by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling, kinda like the one i had with other characters

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they will kill off Rogue since she still has her own series going on, unless they are thinking about canceling X-Men Legacy.

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

No #2.

#5 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Omfg i would not be a happy camper

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be pissed

#7 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no indication of such plans but anything is possible

#9 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis said:

No #3

What if Magneto wears short denim short shorts and then tries to wash Rogue's car whilst listening to Sweet Cherry Pie? I am pretty sure that sight would kill Rogue?  Especially if Magneto flicks his head back during the chorus? To be honest, it sounds like the sort of thing Magneto would do? 
#10 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly unlikely and even if they do, I can guarantee you she won't be dead for long

#11 Posted by Sonata (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a chance. Marvel can be crazy, but not that crazy.

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw.

Now if we were talking Mags...

#13 Posted by X711 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! They better not... Mean they already killed her foster brother (Nightcrawler)... and who knows whats goin on with her foster mother (Mystique)... talk about weedin out a family tree... If anything I think its time for another Summer's member to die... An no (Cable) hasnt offically died yet... So as for ROGUE, I say NO!

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

All X-men have to die at least once

#15 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I'm concerned, they killed her off at the end of AOX.

#16 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel usually kills unpopular characters with some few exceptions of course.

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@X711 said:

NO! They better not... Mean they already killed her foster brother (Nightcrawler)... and who knows whats goin on with her foster mother (Mystique)... talk about weedin out a family tree... If anything I think its time for another Summer's member to die... An no (Cable) hasnt offically died yet... So as for ROGUE, I say NO!

The Nightcrawler-Rogue connection is not something that's especially strong in the comics. She's probably closer to Wolverine/Iceman than she ever was to Nightcrawler.

But, no, she's not going to die. For the last six years X-Men Legacy's been a solo title for her. Especially since late 2008.

#18 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

I dobt they will and they better not. If they kill her off I wouldnt read comics anymore. She is very essential in comics these days.

#19 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

neah jean grey is hogging the death stick to damn much

#20 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: She's so good at it! LOL

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

That may explain a Gambit Solo, but I doubt it. Rouge is probably in the top 5 most popular X-Men.

#22 Posted by ReddKnave (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Rouge?

#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a random thing to have a feeling about. Why would you think they'd kill her of all people?

#24 Posted by Hysteria (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Its always a possibility. Characters have been killed off in the past with almost no warning. If Sarah Jessica Parker can have a film career then anything's possible.

#25 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue is to sexy to be killed plus shes awesome.

#26 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: She should borrow Jean Grey's powers before she dies, THAT way even if she DOES get killed she can just come back later! LOL (Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

#27 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

if marvel were going to kill of one of their characters, they would have the tit;e of the book saying,"X dies tonight."The issue would drag on for 5 months until something finally happens. They did wit with ultimate spider-man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.